Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to eat more. Please help.

whoa, lol. EAT REAL FOOD, shakes and bars do nuthing for building muscle! the only thing shakes are good for is after workouts, and to flavour oats. Add some efa's and eat red meat!

Easy, delicious calories, healthy fats, all in a small jar you can fit just about anywhere. Natural Peanut Butter. It's just so good.
Oh yeah, eat meat and more whole food, the bars only got, what, 250 calories.

scout420 said:
Dude you need to figure out what you want. I mean eat food real food prepare chicken, make enough for a few days and just throw it in some rubber made cointaners and bring them with you. Also if you want to gain weight so bad why the hell are you taking Exedrine all thats doing is speeding up your Metabolism which in return is going to make it that more difficult to put on weight.Also try cuting your cardio down.

I know what I want. I want to gain lean mass. I bulked over winter, got bigger, but got fatter too. Now I just want to pack on several pounds of lean muscle.

Like I said before, the extent to which I cook is throwing shit in a blender. I don't cook. I know Xenadrine speeds up your metabolism. I'm taking it so I can stay awake at work. And so I have energy for my 6:30AM workouts.

Japanese machine said:
whoa, lol. EAT REAL FOOD, shakes and bars do nuthing for building muscle! the only thing shakes are good for is after workouts, and to flavour oats. Add some efa's and eat red meat!

I know, real food is best. But, me no cook.

THE BOUNCER said:
well then why did you post this question?

Because I'm not in school yet. And I need to staunch the flow of my bodyweight. Er, yea. And, I'll be working a couple days a week once school starts. So I'll still need to be eating at work.

Kid Dynamite said:
Easy, delicious calories, healthy fats, all in a small jar you can fit just about anywhere. Natural Peanut Butter. It's just so good.
Oh yeah, eat meat and more whole food, the bars only got, what, 250 calories.

I'm going to go buy some PB later tonight. Is the cheaper, non-natural PB really that much worse? Do a couple grams hydrogenated oils make a big difference?

I would love to eat more meat and whole food. But, no time. The bars have 280 calories. :)

Thanks all.

asiansINC said:

I'm going to go buy some PB later tonight. Is the cheaper, non-natural PB really that much worse? Do a couple grams hydrogenated oils make a big difference?

I would love to eat more meat and whole food. But, no time. The bars have 280 calories. :)

Thanks all.
1.)yes it is really that much worse. it's not only about the hydrogenated oils, it also has alot of added sugars and other crap that you don't want.

2.) MAKE TIME! i am a competitive bodybuilder, besides that I have to hold down my personal training job and go to school at the same time! stop making excuses and learn how to cook! with your attitude, you will never achieve what you want. this is not a flame bro, just trying to get you a little more enthusiastic about diet. peace

Thanks, Bouncer.

I've gotten myself the natural PB. I've also been eating 7 meals a day now, instead of 6.

shake with pb
bar + yogurt
wrap
bar + banana
wrap
bar (or Real Food depending on when I get off work)
Real Food (or shake depending on when I get off work)

After my workout yesterday I was 166, up from 160 last Monday.

One of these days, I'll learn how to cook, lol.

Although it isn't as good as long grain... try minute rice... boil up a SHIT load of it... (takes 5 minutes), and bring a few cups in tupperware... add some tuna, and you're set... try eating apples, or potatoes with your shakes too...

Top Bottom