Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Can U tell if you are Improving?

krayziefresh

I have never had a Body Fat check. I'm 5'8 174 pounds. I pretty much just stay at that weight, although I have trained hard for the past 3 months straight and eaten extremely healthy. Despite all this, I am still pretty much the EXACT same weight, give or take 2 pounds which add themself on every now and then somehow. Is it possible that the fat is decreasing and muscle is replacing it? Every time i look in the mirror i feel like a fat ass but if i flex, i look like a ripped bodybuilder... maybe im crazy i dunno, little feedback would be nice on this one. Could it be the results are coming so gradually that I am not even noticing? I know I look a sight better than I did a few months ago

Patience is your chief tool. You have to look at this like your slowly chipping away at a sculpture that you are constructing. Sounds like your on the right track.

krayziefresh said:
I have never had a Body Fat check. I'm 5'8 174 pounds. I pretty much just stay at that weight, although I have trained hard for the past 3 months straight and eaten extremely healthy. Despite all this, I am still pretty much the EXACT same weight, give or take 2 pounds which add themself on every now and then somehow. Is it possible that the fat is decreasing and muscle is replacing it? Every time i look in the mirror i feel like a fat ass but if i flex, i look like a ripped bodybuilder... maybe im crazy i dunno, little feedback would be nice on this one. Could it be the results are coming so gradually that I am not even noticing? I know I look a sight better than I did a few months ago

hey man, i know what you are going through. Sometimes i feel like my minds playing tricks on me. There are days when i look in the mirror and look great and they next day its down hill. I think we are too hard on ourselves and exepct too much too soon. I put on 8kg in 4 months. And its pretty much stagnant now. But the funny thing is i'm noticing growth and definition. If you know you've been doing it right, the gains will come.

Top Bottom