Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EGGS: Whole or jus+t white

Re: EGGS: Whole or just white

sure no prob, i'll let you know when i get my blood test.

The reason I posed the question in the fisrt place was cause I was conerned about the cholesterol, I would rather eat them whole as not to have any waste but would stick to whites if it caused an issue with cholesterol etc. I have read in other places that the yolk is good for you, but t the moment will stick to mainly whites until any one can prove that the yolks are defo not bad for you.

khal
good luck finding out whats good and bad for you.. one dr. says eat the whole egg, another says just the whites. one nutritionist says eggs are fine another says only eat egg whites.

khal
good luck finding out whats good and bad for you.. one dr. says eat the whole egg, another says just the whites. one nutritionist says eggs are fine another says only eat egg whites.

Yeah, i know what you mean, i will stick to half and half until we find out which may be never.....LOL

khal
whats your goals? get stronger? quicker for a certain sport? overall fit?
how tall are you and what do you weigh?
what are you after?

Re: EGGS: Whole or just white

The reason I posed the question in the fisrt place was cause I was conerned about the cholesterol, I would rather eat them whole as not to have any waste but would stick to whites if it caused an issue with cholesterol etc. I have read in other places that the yolk is good for you, but t the moment will stick to mainly whites until any one can prove that the yolks are defo not bad for you.

I agree, stick w/ the egg whites.

khal
whats your goals? get stronger? quicker for a certain sport? overall fit?
how tall are you and what do you weigh?
what are you after?

Wanting to get a decent shape not interested in going massive have been quite big in the past. I weigh approx 85kg want to loose fat and put on some lean muscle, looking to get a harder look.

I train 4 times a week and have started MMA twice a week to get in the cardio.

I will also be taking a stack of Test E, with primo and priviron.

Thanks for the replies.

khal
all the best to you reaching your training/sporting goals. its just my opinion, and i guess i'm just a bit old school/different from the rest, but why the drugs?

khal
all the best to you reaching your training/sporting goals. its just my opinion, and i guess i'm just a bit old school/different from the rest, but why the drugs?

At a sticking point, need that push to get the body I want.

khal
so the push to get to the next level means taking drugs. ok, so when you stall out at that next level, will you take even more drugs?
look what all the drug taking did to arnold and his training partners from his era.
try to find jeff eversons planet muscle magazine from a few years ago. (about 6 years ago) great great article, basically written by a top doctor that said you'll win a trophy today, but 25 years down the road, you'll have major major health issuse. then he went on and listed all the dudes arnold trained with. some gone, others with major problems, others with strokes. just a great eye opening artilce on the dangers of steroids, taken in small or large doses.
try to find the article. maybe you'll have an extra sandwich, or get an extra half hour rest instead of going the drug route.

khal
so the push to get to the next level means taking drugs. ok, so when you stall out at that next level, will you take even more drugs?
look what all the drug taking did to arnold and his training partners from his era.
try to find jeff eversons planet muscle magazine from a few years ago. (about 6 years ago) great great article, basically written by a top doctor that said you'll win a trophy today, but 25 years down the road, you'll have major major health issuse. then he went on and listed all the dudes arnold trained with. some gone, others with major problems, others with strokes. just a great eye opening artilce on the dangers of steroids, taken in small or large doses.
try to find the article. maybe you'll have an extra sandwich, or get an extra half hour rest instead of going the drug route.

Your going to need a parachute to get off that high horse.

Top Bottom