Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eat like a heavyweight body builder.

Jarrodsnoderly

What are some high calorie diets that are healthy. Right now I'm consuming a lot of red meat and carbs through the ceiling. Also a lot of protein throught out the day. What is an good start up diet where its healthy but I'm still a lot of cals.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Hi Jarrod

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself first?
a. Age
b. Height and weight
c. Where you are in the world
d. Training history
e. Goals.

I will say that a diet featuring a lot of and mostly red meat isn't going to be healthy. Red meat is good in moderation but it contains a lot of saturated fat that leads to clogging of arteries and obesity etc.
Two or three meals with red meat a week is much more healthy and contains lots of protein and iron.

Regards,
Craig

You can eat more whole food protein, you can also increase healthy fats and complex carbohydrates. Its very simple you can do it on your own and get as creative as you wish.

Carbs; Sweet potato, Oatmeal, brown rice, wholewheat pasta, wholewheat pittas
Protein; Eggs, turkey, chicken breast, tuna, steaks
Fats; Cod liver oil, coconut oil, peanut or almond butter

You'll find it very hard to eat the right amount of cals for hardcore bodybuilding if you eat 100% clean and have other commitments ie children job etc etc finding a balance is the hard part but it becomes easier over time...

Top Bottom