Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a bro needs help

badasss

my brother is 14 years old 5'6 155 the bf is prolly around 25%... i need help planning a diet for him, i know lots of protein 6 meals a day essential fats but he doesn't lift because he is too young, but i have him running with me every morning before school. i know diet is very importent but i am having a hard time helping him plan one if someone could help us out it would be great.

thanks
badass

He should be lifting. Not necessarily heavy, but he should be lifting. I myself am still learning about the diet game. In my opinion, you should keep carbs moderate and increase the protein.

I agree. I don't think he's too young to be lifting. And honestly, because of his age, I would not put him on a particularly strict diet because he's still growing and will be for a while yet.

It's obvious he's overweight, but he's still at an age where he can burn up the calories real quick. So have him eat sensibly. Most important thing I'd say is to stay off the sweets. But I would not put him on any of the diets that are common for lifters.

the most important thing is to keep carbs at a moderate level. the carbs should be coming from complex sources, no candy and soda or juice. a lot of kids eat lots of sugar and not enough protein and vegetables. also, he should exercise, lighter weighttraining is fine, plus cardio vascular, like bike riding or running. or maybe he likes rollerblading or basketball.

Top Bottom