Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's with all the racial remarks????

katana

I don't get why there are so many remarks about color on these boards.

We are all part of the same animal ( Homo sapien sapien) " no that's not a typo". Just because someone has a better tan than you, doesn't mean that they should be singled out.

Bodybuilders ALL try to get as dark as possible for a show, ( Pro tan anyone?) and yet this whole color issue seems to be every fith post.

As long as we keep bringing up the issue of skin, we will keep harboring the problems of bigotry, and racial tension.

Sometimes I wish an alien species would threaten the earth, then you would see humanity putting aside their differences, and working together like the one people we are.

Just my opinion, but hey let's keep this board a place where we all can come together to talk about what we have in common.

Hasta la pasta.:alien: E

yo, I'll make your punk ass look stupid...don't step. With that being said, this issue has been addressed numerous times in the past and TODAY even.

Calm yourself little fella.

I will say what I wish, when I wish, and if you want to play, then let's dance.

Yea, and thats my lean mass, my totoal weight is 294 the last time I checked.

Now what is your beef with my thread where you have to be so rude?

If u would look towards the bottom of the page, there are several posts about this. You're a newbie, so u don't know what's going on. The recent posts are to make fun of the few stupid people that posted racial shit.

Now that's a reasonable answer, Instead of just going off.

I posted, so that I would get an immediate response, and congrats, your it.

If your cool to me, I will be cool to you. If you call me out on the carpet, I will be there with bells on. Newbie or not, I say What's on my mind, and don't back down ever. Now if you wish to continue, we can, or we can go back to reading more posts. Ball in play, your decision.:cool: E

katana said:
Yea, and thats my lean mass, my totoal weight is 294 the last time I checked.

Now what is your beef with my thread where you have to be so rude?

Oh yeah, and I'd still beat your ass...:cool: But anywayz, most of the posts orginate by the same person...Dawicked Moor or whatever his name is....

BTW: You gotta learn everybody's personality...I'm just fucking wit cha....oh yeah, and do u compete?

Top Bottom