Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Used and Abused while on K

grakt

Went out clubbing with my girl in LA last weekend. We got stupid and bumped a full vial between the two us. Ended up at an after-after hours club (opened @6am) K'd out of our minds.

When we got to the door my girl (who's only 20) shows her fake to the bouncer. He immediately tells her it's fake and has her tell me it's$20 bucks to get her in. I shrug and hand the guy $20 bucks not wanting to lose her ID. As soon I as give him the cash he smiles and say's 'I said $40'.

At that moment, I knew I was f*d. The bouncer already had $20 and my girls ID, knew I was borderline non-functional and I had no back with me.

Bleh! Anyway, I give the Asshole another $20 bones, pay the additional $40 bucks cover to get us both in and go on my salty way.

I didn't mind the 1st $20 so much, cuz the guy was good enough to realize a fake ID (though it's shitty so he don't get that much credit). The second $20 was just abuse.

Thinking back, the guy could have asked for every cent I had, and I'd have probably handed it over. Suppose I need to go out in bigger groups, get a better fake, or not get so torn until after I'm inside.

No real moral here, just venting cuz I'm still a bit shitty about it.

I've never had much problem w/ K. In fact in generally helps me sleep much better after some e. It also kills the desire to 'chase the roll' when i start to come down.

From what i've researched, K is a relatively safe drug if not overdone. It's still used as a dissociative (general) anesthetic in cats, and was previously used for infants.

Are you aware of sides / long term effects of K? I'd be very interested in knowing, as i tend to use it whenever i choose to roll.

Thanx

K is actually one of the "safest" drugs out there, not that i would ever touch the stuff myself. it was actually put out years ago for medical use, now its just another club drug :rolleyes:

yes, if done in moderation K is one of the safest club drugs around. read up on it on dancesafe, the chances of dying from a bump of K are right there with smoking a cigarette.

I got to agree. Drinking w/ K isn't a great idea. I generally get sick to my stomach and don't get any of the trippy visuals experienced in combo with e.

It's also, imho, the worst possible drug to drive on. It's not like e or even alcohol where you can suck it up and get your focus back. You should plan to have a cab or non-k'd driver on deck.

Top Bottom