Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you who have met EF bros/broettes in real life...

Not even close. lol They`re still funny as shit but they look TOTALLY different from what you would expect them to look like. My advice to you, Don`t even try and guess what they will look like. You will have a better experience that way. Tust me.

Also, After talking with them one on one for great lengths, you realise they`re really down to earth, nice people.

PS I`ve never met anyone from EF, but I can assume can`t I?

gonelifting said:
Not even close. lol They`re still funny as shit but they look TOTALLY different from what you would expect them to look like. My advice to you, Don`t even try and guess what they will look like. You will have a better experience that way. Tust me.

Also, After talking with them one on one for great lengths, you realise they`re really down to earth, nice people.

PS I`ve never met anyone from EF, but I can assume can`t I?

I'd appreciate it if you stop toying with my psyche, thanks.

well, i've only hung out with FZ.....and he is pretty much exactly how I thought he would be.....lol

only bad experience was when he pwned me on bench......bastard

another member I already knew before this....so that doesn't count.......

i still wanna meet wodin so I can pull on his beard and make sure it's real...:laugh2:

Damnit! B4 I post I want to bitch about having to sign in after so many posts. I'm tirednow, and can't elaborate well,but I can't sleep. This is a unique group of people, brought together by a common bond. Just what that bond is, I have yet to figure.

saint808 and kali and i spent a fun filled few days here in nawlinz's world famous french quarter. they were both the same wonderfull peeps in person as they are here.

ya'll shudda seen the LOOKS the 3 of us got.....Kali started telling everyone we met that saint and i were her bodyguards....lolol

well, citruscide and sofa george were dumb enough to post pics of when they met, along with a couple of dykes from on here.
I feel sorry for anyone who actually took any advice on training and supplementation from them.

Top Bottom