Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SIgns from God.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
A Sign
by Rocky Chambers
I had only known the Lord for a few weeks when my step-father passed away. In reality he was the only dad I ever had. I really didn't know my natural father. But what made the news even more of a shock was the fact I had just flown up for a visit a week before. He had been in the hospital for some time, and I could tell when I visited with him that he was afraid. I knew he needed Jesus, but I didn't know what to say. I do remember asking him if he'd been thinking about God a lot. And I did tell him that I'd had an encounter with God. What really surprised me later was that he had mentioned these things I had said to my brothers and sister and had told them it had made him feel better. Still when I returned home I somehow felt God would give me more time to be a better witness to him. After all, I'd only known the Lord a few weeks and had only read the gospel of John up to that point. So the news of his death was something of a shock to me.

When the call came my heart leaped with a tragic sense of urgency as the phone rang. And it sank heavily upon hearing the words. The call came shortly after I had come home from work and so it was late in the evening before we had the van packed and the kids ready to go. We began the 1500 mile drive from Houston to Baltimore. We had been driving about 2 or 3 hours when my wife took the wheel. I climbed into the back of the van to try to catch some sleep as we had decided to drive through the night.

As I lay there I began thinking about how I had missed the chance to witness. Here I had been given the opportunity and had let it slip by. Then an even more tragic thought came to mind. Where was my step-fathers soul? My heart was wrenched by the crushing weight of needing to know. Hot tears rolled down my face as I began to pray.

"Lord, I don't know much, but I do know you love me, and you know my heart. You see how it hurts. I need to know, my step-dad, is he with you, or in that other place? Tell me somehow, show me a sign or something to let me know." As I lay there thinking about that I realized I had no idea what a sign from God would look like. Then I added, "and make sure it's something I won't miss". A wave of peace came over me and I quickly and quietly fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up feeling somewhat better, but still with a heavy heart. I made my way up to the front passenger seat. As I began to climb into the seat light suddenly filled the van, I could read the print on the newspaper laying on the floor. I looked up to see this brilliant bluish light, kind of like a pool light in color and the way they shimmer.

My first thought was, "doesn't this guy know he's blinding us and we're going down the highway at 70mph?" Then I began to wonder, what is this light coming from. As suddenly as it appeared the light streaked off in an arch high into the sky and sort of splashed into the starry sky.

At first I had thought it was somebody beaming a search light at us from a bridge, then I realized it was moving with us. I thought, it must be some sort of helicopter as it was above us and in front of us. Then I realized there was absolutely no sound and it moved way to fast. So I thought, well maybe this is some sort of ball lightning or something. But there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Then I thought, my gosh, is this some sort of UFO?

While all these thoughts were running through my head my wife asked, "what was that?" I started to run through the thinking I had just done when to my surprise the words that came out of my mouth were, "an answer to a prayer". My wife looked at me and simply said, "what?" I sat silently wondering.

I don't know how long we both sat quiet. I think we were both afraid to talk about what we had just seen. Then almost simultaneously we both asked, "did we really see that?" What happened next nailed it for me. A man called into the radio station we happened to be listening to. He asked if anybody else had seen the light. Then what he said next was even more shocking, "it hovered over a blue van going east on I-10." This guy must have been right behind us and witnessed the whole thing!

I had gotten my sign, and God had made certain I wouldn't miss it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encouraging Thoughts

Confirmed miracles Paraplegic healed!

Ministry Testimonies:
China revival
Healing in Romania

Sample Testimonies: FORMER:

Crack addict - Deena
Lesbian - Adelaide
Satanist - Candace
Occultist - Vincent
Witch - Katina
Street Kid - Mario
Catholic Priest - Richard

Testimony Categories
Miracle Healings
Australia
Prayer and Fasting
North America
Asia
Latin America
Freedom from Drug Addiction
Africa
Emotional Healing and Freedom
Out of Dead Religion
Out of Occultism
Unusual Signs and Wonders
Miracles on Missions
Faithfulness in Suffering
Dreams, Visions, NDEs
Gifts of the Holy Spirit in action
Other testimonies

If you have friends that could gain from a visit to our site, quickly fill in
the boxes below and send a personalised e-mail to each of them.
YOUR E-mail Address

YOUR Name

FRIEND'S E-mail Address

FRIEND'S Name

This information, your first names and e-mail addresses, will not be made available to others for any reason what so ever.

A Personal Challenge For You

The people of the world can be divided into two groups. The first group are those who can clearly point to the intervention of Jesus Christ in their lives. The second are those who cannot

I spilled some water on my computer earlier. But it didn't get inside (everywhere else though). Is this a good or bad sign? Do you think I should stop drinking so much water? Or does it mean that I'm pretty much invincible and could start chucking water at all my electrical appliances.

strangebrew said:
I spilled some water on my computer earlier. But it didn't get inside (everywhere else though). Is this a good or bad sign? Do you think I should stop drinking so much water? Or does it mean that I'm pretty much invincible and could start chucking water at all my electrical appliances.

LOL

Keep drinking the water. I woke up with a cramp in my hamstring (can you say pain?) and then I got one in my calf. I've been working in the heat and apparently not drinking enough fluids.

biteme said:
LOL

Keep drinking the water. I woke up with a cramp in my hamstring (can you say pain?) and then I got one in my calf. I've been working in the heat and apparently not drinking enough fluids.

Oh, man. Hamstring cramps in the middle of the night are the worst. I've just about crushed my wife during a mad rush to straighten my leg out.

I've had ones that last for minutes. Some of the worst pain ever.

strangebrew said:
Oh, man. Hamstring cramps in the middle of the night are the worst. I've just about crushed my wife during a mad rush to straighten my leg out.

I've had ones that last for minutes. Some of the worst pain ever.

I just try to hold on for the ride. Actually feels like my hamstring is about to rip from the insertion. I wonder if that's ever happened from a cramp?

biteme said:
I just try to hold on for the ride. Actually feels like my hamstring is about to rip from the insertion. I wonder if that's ever happened from a cramp?

Yeah - I dunno. Holding on for the ride is a little too crazy for me. I gotta get up and scream like a maniac to take my mind off the pain.

strangebrew said:
Yeah - I dunno. Holding on for the ride is a little too crazy for me. I gotta get up and scream like a maniac to take my mind off the pain.

That's what I usually do although last night, I didn't have the energy to scream.

To request a chat with Michael or Marilena, click here

THE MIRACLE OF FIRE IN MY FURNACE
Jesus said "Ask and it shall be given unto you. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.. Will not the Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?"

The church I grew up in did not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. One received all there was when one became converted. Speaking in tongues was thought of as emotionalism. My feelings toward Pentecostal people was that they thought that they were better than anyone else because of their noisy praying and worshipping, yet in the back of my mind I wondered "What if there is more than what I had been taught. What if there IS a baptism of the Holy Spirit?"

One winter day when I was in a desperate situation, God proved to me that His word is true. It was forecast to be one of those bitter Minnesota winter nights which make houses creak and pop with the cold. The morning weather forecast had said it would be 20 degrees below zero Fahrenheit that night. Just as my husband was leaving for work, our furnace ran out of oil. We were in desperate financial straits. He was working full time at a print shop as well as putting in long hours trying to save our failing gas station business. (This was during the oil shortage of the early 1970's when many gas stations went out of business.) We barely had enough money to put a little food on the table. There was nothing left over for anything else.

On Friday night when he got his paycheck from the print shop, my husband would buy two five gallon cans of fuel oil for our furnace, and that would have to last for the week. This particular week, we could afford only one. Now on Tuesday morning, it was all gone. The furnace sputtered on and off a few times, and then quit altogether. We would have to put oil in the tank and bleed the air out of the line before it would start again.

I went into the basement to start a fire in our wood burning stove, however we only a few pieces of wood left. We seemed destined to be left to the mercy of the weather that night. I knew that within a few hours it would be getting quite chilly in the house. How would I protect my children? I could beg from my folks or from my husband's mother, or maybe I could ask for benevolence from my church, but I didn't want to do either.

I was praying as I was putting in the last piece of firewood "God, we are entirely at your mercy. Maybe you could make it not get so cold, or you could give us tough hides to see us through this. I will not ask for charity! My help is in You. Jesus, you promised that you would never leave us comfortless. You promised that when you went away you would send us another comforter. IF I EVER NEEDED A COMFORTER, IT IS RIGHT NOW!

Little did I know what I was asking for. I think I was thinking in terms of a warm blanket or a "There-there, it's going to be all right.", but He sent The Comforter - The Holy Spirit. None of my religious upbringing prepared me for what happened next. I felt a surge of powerful energy flowing in through the top of my head, down my body through my feet, and back up again and out through my head. With my toes tingling, I felt myself being lifted to my feet by unseen hands as words in a language I have never heard flowed from my mouth.

With hands held high I began dancing around the house praising the Lord and singing songs I knew, and making up new songs of praise as I went. I tried to remember the few words I had spoken in that strange language. I wanted to say them again because of the power I had felt in them when I spoke them, but I couldn't remember them. It dawned on me that maybe this was what those crazy Pentecostals were experiencing.

My heart and mind were filled with unshakable faith. I knew without one trace of doubt that Jesus would not leave me comfortless, that He would not let His little children suffer.

I continued through the day singing and praising God, I was so filled with praise and thanksgiving that I had to let it out. I think that my children must have thought I was going nuts, doing my housework singing and dancing and praising the Lord. "You are my Comforter. You will not leave me comfortless."

Through the day, the house grew colder. I put the children to bed with their snowsuits on, and I piled on all the blankets I could find. It never occurred to me to worry that the water pipes in the basement could freeze up. I was just so filled up with the presence of the Lord. I was reveling in it.

My husband came home after closing up the gas station late that night, crawled into bed with me and promptly fell into an exhausted sleep. There was nothing else we could do about the heat. The little electric space heater would have to do, because that was all we had.

About 2:00 AM, I woke to the sound of the furnace fan running. I got up to turn it off, since it would be senseless to let cold air blow about the house. I pushed the thermostat lever all the way down as far as it would go, but the furnace kept running since the house was already colder than the lowest setting. "This is crazy." I thought. Next I went into the kitchen and placed my hand over the hot air vent. I really don't know why I did that. To my utter amazement, warm air was coming out of the vent. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I cried out, "Oh my God, what are You doing!" The furnace had been dead since 7:00 AM, and now at 2:00 AM, after we had been sleeping for several hours, it had started up all by itself. "God, I have never heard of anything like this before. I knew that maybe
You could moderate the weather, but to make an empty furnace run - that was a miracle greater than anything I have ever heard of." Yet it was running. There was warm air coming out of the vents.

I went to the basement to check the gauge on the oil tank. Sure enough, it read empty, just as I knew it would. I tapped on the tank from the top on down to the bottom. It was hollow all the way. There was no oil in the tank! Warm air was circulating all through my house. "My God, You are so wonderful"

I remembered the old Sunday School song, "Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning" Here was a new twist, I thought "Give me oil in my furnace, keep me comfy." I was laughing and praising. No one in his right mind would ask God for something so outrageous. I asked for the Comforter, and I got Him (although I did not fully understand, because I had never been taught), and I also got the fire of God in my furnace.

If I would have asked for fire in my furnace, I am sure I would not have gotten it. I asked for the Comforter, and I got both Him and physical comfort. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

I went back upstairs and set the thermostat back up to 65 degrees. I sat on the floor by the warm air vent next to the patio door and looked out at the stars shining brightly in the cold winter night and continued praising and thanking the Lord.

The next morning we set the thermostat to a more comfortable 72 degrees. The furnace continued to run without fuel until Friday when we had money to buy oil again.

Have faith. God will take care of you too.

Alice E. Lewis
[email protected]

Encouraging Thoughts

Ministry Testimonies:
China revival
Healing in Romania

Crack addict - Deena
Lesbian - Adelaide
Satanist - Candace
Occultist - Vincent
Witch - Katina
Street Kid - Mario

Testimony Categories
Miracle Healings
Australia
Prayer and Fasting
North America
Asia
Latin America
Africa
Out of Dead Religion
Out of Occultism
Miracles on Missions
Dreams, Visions, NDEs
Other testimonies

YOUR E-mail Address

YOUR Name

FRIEND'S E-mail Address

FRIEND'S Name

This information, your first names and e-mail addresses, will not be made available to others for any reason what so ever.

The people of the world can be divided into two groups. The first group are those who can clearly point to the intervention of Jesus Christ in their lives. The second are those who cannot. If you are in this latter group PLEASE don't let another hour go past before you get right with God. He loves you and has a great plan for your life! But there must be change. If you are religious but can't point to a definite work of God in your life YOU NEED to get born again in the Bible way. To find out how to get right with God, click here now.

If however, you are in the first group and you have a testimony of Christ's working in your life, God wants you to share it. Read HERE about the power of your testimony. You can overcome Satan by the Word of your testimony, and help others to find faith in Christ.

Would you like to do this? If so, start writing your testimony as soon as you can, and THEN, e-mail your testimony to me here so we can publish it for you online. Post it on the testimonies bulletin board here. In this way you are helping to fulfil the Great Commission. Some testimonies on this site are reaching 10 or even 20 people per day. Our team wishes to help people share their testimonies through the internet. Let us together bring hope to those who don't know the reality of our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.

Michael

Testimonies | The Real Jesus | Get Serious With God | Big Issues | Message Boards | Divine Healing | Audios | Bible Teaching | Some New Content |

Prayer | Spiritual Warfare | Miracles | Revival Issues | How to Overcome Sin | God's Promises | The Church | Suffering | Missions | Evangelism | What we Believe | Books | Relationships | Wisdom | News and Views | Apologetics | Hope | Links | Other Religions | Prophetic | The Holy Spirit | Praise & Worship | Modern Idols | Television | Videos | God's Provision | Subscribe to list | Good News | Christian Articles | Feedback/Contact | Bible Answers | Support Michael | Home

To request a chat with Michael or Marilena, click here

Signs and Wonders in Brazil and Belgium - Gold Dust comes out of woman's face!
I was recently priveleged by God to see signs and wonders the like of which I have not experienced before in my life as a Christian. It seems that the Lord is now doing very unusual things which simply don't have any physical explanation.

What I am about to share I witnessed with my own eyes, together with many hundreds of other Christians jammed into the church hall of Holy Trinity Anglican church, Brussels, in a meeting organised by Pastor Raymond Vanderput of CCB.

We first heard from a lady who was a leader of a movement of intecessors in Brazil. Apparently God used her to start a revival in a part of Brazil. There are over 200,000 people listening to her weekly radio broadcast and it is just one of the things God is using in a nationwide revival in the land of Brazil, where it is now estimated that 35% of the population has turned to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. This has happened because of the way God is answering the prayers of multiplied millions who cry out to him day and night in that country.

Another lady, Silvana, testified of how God helped her. She was terribly sick for 12 years, with cancer of the blood and numerous other horrible conditions. Her body was already entering into putrefaction in parts, no one could stand the smell. Yet somehow she remained alive in this condition for some time. Finally someone told her about Jesus and told her to get down to an evangelical church where they would pray for her. She did this, and was anointed with oil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Not only was she totally healed and given new internal organs, but also God began to do very strange signs and wonders through her body. We watched in amazement as suddenly she shook her hair and a cloud of gold dust came down. This was not some cheap trick though - it happens in Brazil and in many places around the world. The gold has been analyzed by chemists to be a mixture of 24 karat gold and platinum. I have some of this gold dust on the pages of my English Bible at Psalm 150. Many others got little samples of this gold dust.

There was no specific prayer for the sick in that meeting. Yet I have heard of many people being healed at that time, including a friend of mine, an English missionary pastor, John Jupe, who I prayed for previously for the healing of his knee. Although he told me it got better after I prayed for him, it wasn't until that night that his knee was completely healed and he is now walking long distances without pain - something he was previously unable to do.

Also, one Belgian pastor, who I understand was not particularly believing concerning these manifestations of gold dust though he saw it along with the rest of us, was surprised by God when he got home. As he looked in his bathroom mirror he noticed a glint of something in his mouth. Upon closer inspection, he was surprised to find that God had given him some gold fillings (there were three if I remember correctly) during the meeting which simply were not there before.

I had heard reports of things like this happening in Argentina and places like that, but here it was happening in Belgium (!), a land which, sadly, is full of atheism and unbelief.

This wasn't all. Silvana prayed and anointed many of us with oil, and I have seen that this gold dust has started appearing on the faces of a number of us from time to time, without any warning. The day after the meeting, having taken a thorough shower in the morning, it appeared spontaneously on my face while at work the next day (I am working as a computer consultant at the time of writing). This manifestation was pointed out to me at work by a female colleague who happens to be an atheist, and it gave me a good opportunity to talk about Jesus to a few colleagues. I also saw this gold dust on the faces of a couple of pastors at various times - even last night (29th May, 1999) on the face of a young Romanian man leading an all-night prayer meeting I attended. So wonders never cease ...

It may seem odd, bizarre and strange, but God is doing things like this in our times to draw attention to Jesus Christ. My prayer for all my readers is that they will seek after Jesus Christ and his kingdom in these last days, and fully put their trust in Him.

Encouraging Thoughts

Ministry Testimonies:
China revival
Healing in Romania

Crack addict - Deena
Lesbian - Adelaide
Satanist - Candace
Occultist - Vincent
Witch - Katina
Street Kid - Mario

Testimony Categories
Miracle Healings
Australia
Prayer and Fasting
North America
Asia
Latin America
Africa
Out of Dead Religion
Out of Occultism
Miracles on Missions
Dreams, Visions, NDEs
Other testimonies

YOUR E-mail Address

YOUR Name

FRIEND'S E-mail Address

FRIEND'S Name

The people of the world can be divided into two groups. The first group are those who can clearly point to the intervention of Jesus Christ in their lives. The second are those who cannot. If you are in this latter group PLEASE don't let another hour go past before you get right with God. He loves you and has a great plan for your life! But there must be change. If you are religious but can't point to a definite work of God in your life YOU NEED to get born again in the Bible way. To find out how to get right with God, click here now.

If however, you are in the first group and you have a testimony of Christ's working in your life, God wants you to share it. Read HERE about the power of your testimony. You can overcome Satan by the Word of your testimony, and help others to find faith in Christ.

Would you like to do this? If so, start writing your testimony as soon as you can, and THEN, e-mail your testimony to me here so we can publish it for you online. Post it on the testimonies bulletin board here. In this way you are helping to fulfil the Great Commission. Some testimonies on this site are reaching 10 or even 20 people per day. Our team wishes to help people share their testimonies through the internet. Let us together bring hope to those who don't know the reality of our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.

Michael

Testimonies | The Real Jesus | Get Serious With God | Big Issues | Message Boards | Divine Healing | Audios | Bible Teaching | Some New Content |

Prayer | Spiritual Warfare | Miracles | Revival Issues | How to Overcome Sin | God's Promises | The Church | Suffering | Missions | Evangelism | What we Believe | Books | Relationships | Wisdom | News and Views | Apologetics | Hope | Links | Other Religions | Prophetic | The Holy Spirit | Praise & Worship | Modern Idols | Television | Videos | God's Provision | Subscribe to list | Good News | Christian Articles | Feedback/Contact | Bible Answers | Support Michael | Home

WHere do you think our faith comes from? I've seen things such as these as well. Seeing is believing.

Top Bottom