Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She has a boyfriend...blah, blah

I've had it. Cute, happy, healthy girls that like guys ALWAYS seem to have a boyfriend. I got this girls number yesterday and got the answering machine. Message says "if this is....., I love you". It wasn't TB she was talking about either. :mad:

I think I'm going to discard these "ethics" that kept me away and try to lay some pipe. If she lets me then whose fault is it?

Does a "boyfriend" really put them off limits? it ain't no ring!

If they would cheat on their boyfriend with you...you wouldn't want them anyway...

Always honor and respect another person's relationship...always.

B True

b fold the truth said:
If they would cheat on their boyfriend with you...you wouldn't want them anyway...

Always honor and respect another person's relationship...always.

B True

Where in the world did you come from B True? The 50's are history. NOYONE has been better than me about avoiding girls with boyfriends but........this happens ALL the damn time. My antennae seems to pick up girls with boyfriends. I like happy girls and they are happier...usually.

If I fall for a girl who cheats....shame on me. If I lay some pipe and move on....different story. If its not me....its someone else.

I'm with B True on this one.

Me and an old roomate were talking to a female friend of ours today. She was telling us of when she and a male friend of ours (who had/still has a girlfriend) stayed in the same room one night and how they hooked up. She acting like it was ok because she wasn't seeing anyone at the time and that he started it. I said "what the fuck, you knew he had a girlfriend and you still cheated with him"

I can't believe people will willingly be accessories to cheatation like that :mad:

Tarheel said:
I'm with B True on this one.

I can't believe people will willingly be accessories to cheatation like that :mad:

Gads...are you also from Kentucky? I was always that way but enough is enough. Wedding rings??? Whole different story there. That is dead wrong. Boyfriend??? So she is fucking some guy...avg. relationship is over in month or two. If it is the real deal, she won't cheat.

I guess I am old-fashioned...and that is now a bad thing.

B True

Top Bottom