Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

I know you want me in a speedo so you can see my bulge, but that's not happening.

If you think my quads are small, make the lift a front squat. If you're lucky, I'll show a little leg for you faggot.

Now stop ducking and post you pussy

Now you stop changing the subject. What "bodybuilding" contest allowed you to step on stage in shorts that come down to your knees? Again, was this an actual bodybuilding federation or did this happen ontop of an outdoor bar in South Padre? A good tip this wasn't legit would probably have been the trashed out girls in white tops getting on the bar after you and the DJ rollin up with the water jugs.

Now you stop changing the subject. What "bodybuilding" contest allowed you to step on stage in shorts that come down to your knees? Again, was this an actual bodybuilding federation or did this happen ontop of an outdoor bar in South Padre? A good tip this wasn't legit would probably have been the trashed out girls in white tops getting on the bar after you and the DJ rollin up with the water jugs.

The subject is you pussying-out on that physical challenge video.

Go.

I know you don't get out much, so I will make this easy for you

http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-mens-physique-rules-regulations/

Ever heard of the NPC?

Competed in that div until I got too much mass.

Now, the subject is still the same. Post up.

sending out the bombs

I know you don't get out much, so I will make this easy for you

NPC News Online

Ever heard of the NPC?

Competed in that div until I got too much mass.

Now, the subject is still the same. Post up.

ahhh...it wasn't a bodybuilding contest, did you think I would miss that dude? And yeah I heard of the NPC, which was why I was incredulous about the board shorts until I read this.
"Judges will be looking for fit contestants who display proper shape and symmetry combined with muscularity and overall condition. This is not a bodybuilding contest so extreme muscularity should be marked down"

and then, inconceivably...I read some more.
" Competitors will walk to the center of the stage alone and perform front and back turns with optional pose of hand on hip or hand in pocket, finishing facing the judges as directed then proceed to the side of the stage"

"The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do turns"

It's the NPC so fuck it, I will give you respect that you're competing in something the NPC is putting on. However, I have never read anything so phagotized in my life. It's the male version of the womens fitness division. Your getting dangerously close to this....The 1987 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship, team competition The San Francisco Bay Club - YouTube

Did you miss the part about where I now have too much mass for that div?

I know it's hard, but try and keep up.

Now post up

Top Bottom