Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war

Re: Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global

Javaguru has been concerned about the holes in the science for a long time. As belief in traditional religions decreases the religion of environmentalism gains new converts daily.

^^^
This

Re: Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global

The real issue here is what the fuck are we gonna do about manbearpig????

manbearpig.jpg

xavwr4.gif

It just snowed 6 inches in Georgia. LOL @ Dialtone blameing AL Gore.

The whole global warming farce was a test to see just how uneducated the public has become, with a side benefit for the Left politicians to cash in. I'm disappointed that it took several years for my fellow Americans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Charles

The whole global warming farce was a test to see just how uneducated the public has become, with a side benefit for the Left politicians to cash in. I'm disappointed that it took several years for my fellow Americans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Charles

Climate change is real in the sense climate is always changing, it's just the human impact that has been debated. I've had some serious concerns about the data collection methods used and the computer models they created from potentially flawed data; garbage in and garbage out. Heat islands are a big issue in the data collection and the fact climate scientists destroyed their raw data is disconcerting. In physics 101 I had to turn in raw data along with my conclusions with my lab report.

Top Bottom