Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Lol not even you believe my country ass is anywhere close to a high maintenance pretty boy, bitch, you are just reaching desperately for an escape from a flat out call out trying to change the subject.

I have stepped on stage in board shorts and the judges seemed to approve, but I wouldn't expect your fat fucking ass to know that they're part of show attire. You had to google it for fucks sake

you look pathetic reaching that far for a subject change.

Post up or walk away with your tail between your legs bitch

I have stepped on stage in board shorts and the judges seemed to approve,

granted...I don't follow bb"ing much anymore. However...what homofied faggotized upper body only bb'ing federation allows u to step on stage in shorts that completely cover ur quads? u didn't find it strange they asked u to then do shots out of ur fellow competitors raw buttcracks? :lmao:

granted...I don't follow bb"ing much anymore. However...what homofied faggotized upper body only bb'ing federation allows u to step on stage in shorts that completely cover ur quads? u didn't find it strange they asked u to then do shots out of ur fellow competitors raw buttcracks? :lmao:

Yeah, keep changing the subject. It's fooling everyone just great!

Or not.

You've got two call outs now. Quit dodging.

I know you want me in a speedo so you can see my bulge, but that's not happening.

If you think my quads are small, make the lift a front squat. If you're lucky, I'll show a little leg for you faggot.

Now stop ducking and post you pussy

If he did, I would probably say damn bro good job

But he won't even post a 200 half squat... He's the type who'd rather run from a fight and later say 'i totally would have won' than actually prove it

imagine if he kept baiting everyone, and then bam! posted up a 600 deep squat.

that would be unexpected.

That's never going to happen.

It would be hilarious to see his whiney, lying, vegan ass trying to move weight.

Top Bottom