x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Global warming caused by CFCs, not carbon dioxide, study says | Reuters But the research is Canadian -- so all bets are off.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Take over an Atoll in the south pacific

Quote Quote posted by mrplunkey View Post
    All I've ever seen are the mongoloid face pics.
    ^^^^liar

I remember you trying to babble about some nonexistent gyno which was just your way of saying "fuck he's big afterall". You were accusing me of not working out and when I posted pics of myself much larger and much more muscular than you, well...you did what Plunkey does. Raft as fast as possible to a new subject. Conveniently now you don't remember.

Quote Quote posted by redsamurai View Post
    ^^^^liar

I remember you trying to babble about some nonexistent gyno which was just your way of saying "fuck he's big afterall". You were accusing me of not working out and when I posted pics of myself much larger and much more muscular than you, well...you did what Plunkey does. Raft as fast as possible to a new subject. Conveniently now you don't remember.
    So that was '06?

Alot can happen in 7 years

^^^^liar

Wow... sounds like something you should be able to post a link to. Oh let me guess. You won't be able to back that statement up either.

We've already established who the liar is -- you.

It's not too late for you to man up and address being called out. You ran your mouth earlier in this thread. It's past time to back it up.

1st recipient of N2's lifetime bant immunity award!

It's not too late for you to man up and address being called out. You ran your mouth earlier in this thread. It's past time to back it up.
    knot gonna happen

Quote Quote posted by PICK3 View Post
    knot gonna happen
    Oh, I'm sure that's the case.

Between the vegan diet, his mom's basement, "demo-ing" video games and no steroids, he's probably rocking a nice set o bitch tits.

Which would be fitting, of course. After all he is my bitch.

Wow... sounds like something you should be able to post a link to. .

Yeah, a plat member could probably go back and find it. Would totally suck for you if that happened though so you should probably be putting the word out you forbid anyone to do that. If I remember the thread I called you a pasty little fgt and then put up the proof, which you then ran to the mods to have deleted.

hell I still have the undeniable proof you're a bloated muppety little hicktoothed fgt. Don't I? aaahahahaha

Yeah, a plat member could probably go back and find it. Would totally suck for you if that happened though so you should probably be putting the word out you forbid anyone to do that. If I remember the thread I called you a pasty little fgt and then put up the proof, which you then ran to the mods to have deleted.
    Ahhh... that's right. We're supposed to believe that a guy with a condo who's running two businesses can't produce enough cash flow to pay that wicked $9/month fee for plat.

1) Racist
    2) Thief
    3) Liar
    4) Coward

That would be the liar part.

So are you continuing to back down from the call-out? The offer is still good. You ran your mouth -- why not back it up for once ever? Sure, I'll kick your ass at the so-called challenge, but it would be good for you to actually step up one time.

Ahhh... that's right. We're supposed to believe that a guy with a condo who's running two businesses can't produce enough cash flow to pay that wicked $9/month fee
    Holy fuck dude just because I'm involved in a couple business's doesn't mean I'm rolling in cash. Fuck you did see how much I've had to spend the last couple years just on my education right? And not a dime of student debt. I got the money to do that and pay for a condo from my last business venture. So I'm sorry when that closed down I went into cash saving mode. I get it dude, I'm not the CEO of a company that makes adult incontinence products. (<---big business for sure) Never said I was. Never once did I say I have anywhere near as much money as you do yet you're constantly trying to snipe me on that level. You don't get that I don't care. You don't get that I wouldn't care if I did have more money than you, it's not what makes us men. Ur already done, you have to stick needles in yourself now to get a mere semblance of your virility back. Not me eh. And you can't buy that. No amount of money spent anywhere can give that back to you.

Holy fuck dude just because I'm involved in a couple business's doesn't mean I'm rolling in cash. Fuck you did see how much I've had to spend the last couple years just on my education right? And not a dime of student debt. I got the money to do that and pay for a condo from my last business venture. So I'm sorry when that closed down I went into cash saving mode. I get it dude, I'm not the CEO of a company that makes adult incontinence products. (<---big business for sure) Never said I was. Never once did I say I have anywhere near as much money as you do yet you're constantly trying to snipe me on that level. You don't get that I don't care. You don't get that I wouldn't care if I did have more money than you, it's not what makes us men. Ur already done, you have to stick needles in yourself now to get a mere semblance of your virility back. Not me eh. And you can't buy that. No amount of money spent anywhere can give that back to you.
    dude, youre a broke dick faggot...my 7 year old has more money than you