Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

I heard curry was a significant contributing factor to global warming as well... All those curry induced hot farts, stinking up the atmosphere.

C'mon, someone else has GOT to remember these pics that rs apparently posted up. Puds is back, he probably has them on file.

yeah, plunkey. He remembers them perfectly. He just wants to talk about the half head shot but he remembers the full pics. Beat off to em like a sprung little fgt too.

All I've ever seen are the mongoloid face pics.

Now enough with the cunty dodging. You aren't fooling anyone here.

You shot your mouth off and I've called you out. Are you going to answer the call-out or hope a few dozen people just forget about it?

All I've ever seen are the mongoloid face pics.

Now enough with the cunty dodging. You aren't fooling anyone here.

You shot your mouth off and I've called you out. Are you going to answer the call-out or hope a few dozen people just forget about it?

:Popcorn:

It's ok, everyone can relax, King Obama is going to double the price of electrical producing companies have to pay in order to comply with regulatory restrictions on emissions, the problem is now solved..

Again nothing in all these years has ever been in your way of putting up pics/vids whatever. You know I won't do it we've been over this before. I'm not putting "anything' up on the internet especially here. I did all that here years ago and furthermore you've seen my old photo's. I showed my pics at 285 and I looked less bloated and fat than you with over 20lbs on you. . We've already done this before. You just count on the fact that most people now weren't here in 06-07.

I have your pics, butt they didn't make my spank bank

sorry, bro

I have your pics, butt they didn't make my spank bank

sorry, bro

Interesting how everyone (including RedScam(TM)) agrees he's posted pics before, yet is mysteriously unwilling to post them now.

He started some shit-talking he can't back up. Now it's time for his cunty retreat.

I benched 1,800 lbs while banging two supermodels earlier today.

But I can't show any proof, because I don't post pictures anymore.

Top Bottom