Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick3...........

ksharp01

Did you watch the Saints game? I figured you might have....I missed it but got to see all the highlights, that was a freaking awesome game! I am sorry I missed the damn thing. b/f was at hospital all day with his blood pressure up.

What does this past game mean to us...are we what 5-1 now? ;)
OMG, I am just so excited about this comeback. Well, I say comeback but I can't even remember winning times for the Saints.

Well, have a great day!

did pick watch desperate housewives last night?

Pick, WTF!? When does the OC start?

Angel said:
did pick watch desperate housewives last night?

Pick, WTF!? When does the OC start?

:wavey: Hey girl.......I LOVE that show...but please don't tell me what happened yet...lol........I recorded it last night and haven't watched it yet.
On OC, I had missed so many shows that I just never even tried to get into it.

KSHARP01 said:
:wavey: Hey girl.......I LOVE that show...but please don't tell me what happened yet...lol........I recorded it last night and haven't watched it yet.
On OC, I had missed so many shows that I just never even tried to get into it.
I guess last night was good. I just picked desperate housewives up again last night, havent watched it in sooo long. I caught some of last weeks but before that it seemed like forever. I was so lost, lol.

God I am a faithful watcher of the OC! Once watched it high and then it seemed like it wasnt that great of a show, lol. But I kept on watching. I cannot wait for this season to pick up. I heard it wont be until november tho, I seem to recall it starting a lot earlier last season.
You will see every week I either update pick3 or I ask him to fill me in if I miss a show, lol.

I also watch Grey's anatomy....girl, if you don't have a recorder you need to get one. It is awesome! I already had digital through my local cable company and when I bought my big screen tv we went to upgrade to the HD and the DVR recorder, and it wasn't but a couple of bucks extra. I don't know how I lived before without it. Hell, sometimes I just record show first, even when I am home, just so I can fast forward the commercials.

KSHARP01 said:
Did you watch the Saints game? I figured you might have....I missed it but got to see all the highlights, that was a freaking awesome game! I am sorry I missed the damn thing. b/f was at hospital all day with his blood pressure up.

What does this past game mean to us...are we what 5-1 now? ;)
OMG, I am just so excited about this comeback. Well, I say comeback but I can't even remember winning times for the Saints.

Well, have a great day!

It was a very exciting game!

Yeah ... we're 5-1. Next weekend we have a bye then we play Jacksonville which is going to be another big challenge.

I'm not under the illusion that the Saints are amongst the elite, but they can compete with just about everyone now. The new coach does an excellent job of mixing up plays and utilizing the talent he has.

Angel,

I haven't kept up with DHW much this year. I try to watch Boston Legal now.

Not sure when The OC starts but I bet we'll see plenty promos in advance. It will be different without Marissa.

Re: Pick3.....&......Angel

PICK3 said:
It was a very exciting game!

Yeah ... we're 5-1. Next weekend we have a bye then we play Jacksonville which is going to be another big challenge.

I'm not under the illusion that the Saints are amongst the elite, but they can compete with just about everyone now. The new coach does an excellent job of mixing up plays and utilizing the talent he has.

Angel,

I haven't kept up with DHW much this year. I try to watch Boston Legal now.

Not sure when The OC starts but I bet we'll see plenty promos in advance. It will be different without Marissa.

Your right, they do look promising this year! I am so excited to see the final outcome. They deserve this!

Angel, I watched Sunday's show last night and I can tell you that Mike has come out of his coma...but Susan was up in the mountians in a cabin naked when she got the phone call from her daughter..she was with that guy she met in the hospital. But before she can get there (damnit I am drawing a blank to the blonde's name, the one that does not get along with Susan) anyway, she was telling Mike that he didn't really love Susan because he can't remember the last 2 years of his life. When Susan finally got to the hospital he asked her to leave!!
Brea found out that while her son was living on the streets he was having sex with men for money and one of them happened to be someone she knows. So Brea went and told this guy's wife about it..of course the lady already knew her husband was a dog but didn't like to face up to it, being resentful she told Brea that her daughter was sleeping with one of her teachers!
Carlos and Gabby are still going through there bitter divorce. He found Gabby selling all his stuff in a garage sell and talked to laywer and was told that if he gave into paying her what she was asking then he could move back in the house for now.
I think that is if for the highlights for now. To early in the am to think straight but that is the gist of it.

Top Bottom