Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Laredo girl is in town at her friends place...

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Looks like I get to see her, also means I get laid:cool:
She called me bright and early at 10:30A, guess she misses me still.

How about not having sex? You may find your night much more enjoyable without the pressures of sexual gratification looming over your head. Emotional and intellectual bonding often provides for a more fruitful relationship, and will leave the night as a much more memorable evening, rather than simply the precursor to intercourse. You might want to consider keeping your love stick in park, you may find yourself pleasently surprised.

Disclaimer: YellowD does not in anyway share or practice this viewpoint. Withholding of sexual pleasure is not recommended for healthy males between the ages of 15 to 35. Have sex responsibly.

Shut the fuck up yellow, Im dipping my wick :D

Shes only free till 5, so Ill make the get together.

Ha! I normally empty the barrel, but this girl is a nympho so it should be cool. She knows how to fuck like nobody's business:p

Bringing her to dinner? Fuck that, I gotta look available for flexed1 and johnnyo. Just kidding, she will be busy after 5, so she wont be coming.

Top Bottom