Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have we ever gotten a clear answer on the black people/chicken question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black people love chicken. I've seen it first hand.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Black people love chicken. I've seen it first hand.

there it is, all the scientific proof we need.

As if that wasn't enough: I lived in Trinidad for 2 years... and there is s fugging KFC in every corner...not to mention the local chains.

so yep, true 100%

I'm only guessing, but I would Imagine this generalization has its roots(no pun intended) in the days of early US slavery where the slaves were allowed to keep/raised chickens in their shacks, and naturally they ate them due to not getting much else good to eat.

And seeing as how they didn't have a proper kitchen to cook them in the usual manner of the day, they fried them over a fire in leftover grease..

And Mamma passed the fried chicken recipe down to their daughters and they served it to their kids even after they had other things to eat due to chicken being a relatively cheap meat.

Sounds good don't it ?

Y_lifter said:
I'm only guessing, but I would Imagine this generalization has its roots(no pun intended) in the days of early US slavery where the slaves were allowed to keep/raised chickens in their shacks, and naturally they ate them due to not getting much else good to eat.

And seeing as how they didn't have a proper kitchen to cook them in the usual manner of the day, they fried them over a fire in leftover grease..

And Mamma passed the fried chicken recipe down to their daughters and they served it to their kids even after they had other things to eat due to chicken being a relatively cheap meat.

Sounds good don't it ?

you are correct sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom