Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wonderin about nano x9 hardcore and creakic creatine both pill forms.

redbull309

I am startin on some supplements and i think i like these two brands, and was wonderin if they would do me any good. would i be able to take them both at the same time, or would that mess shit up, with me not havin ever takin any supplements before.

6'

18 yrs old

dont know body fat

bench 250 wantin 300

Don't waste your money with MuscleTech. It's largely overpriced, hyped up stuff. You can find cheaper stuff that works just as well.

Im new to this stuff bro so i dont no really were the best place to get it at and wat to get.

Well, you have come to the right place.

Muscletech is bullshit with their claims. They lie to people and get away with it daily. and WAY overpriced.

All you need is a standard creatine, protein and a solid pre-workout product.

Here's a creatine product:

Creatine Creapure

Cheap, high quality and just as effective.

Checkout amplify02 from AGXsports. I love it way more than nanoX9. I last used nanoX9 before going to amplify02. I'll never go back.

Hee's a great protein that tastes good and is a quality product. I buy it in bulk to save money.

Supplements911 BULK Ultra Pure WHey Protein 10 Lbs - Supplements911 Ultra Pure Whey BULK 10 Lbs - Supplements 911 - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein| The bulk comes in 10lb, 20lb or 50lb. Or you can also buy a 2lb tub.

These are all good companies with a great rep. Not only that, bu tI can hook you up with a discount on all of them. Just PM me when you are going to order and I'll hook you up.

Can you take the creatine creapure together with the aplify02 or seperate cycles.

You can take them together for sure.

Amplify02 has a creatine in it, but it's not as much as you would need. It is more geared towards getting energy and pumps in the gym.

Can i find amplify02 at justaddmuscle.com, cause i think im gonna try and order some of this stuff tonight, the sooner i get it the better lol

Top Bottom