Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats a good supp to take before mma training?

I usually take preworkout powerchews. I cannot ingest a lot before I workout. I can tell you after I take whey protein from NTBM as well as N2matrix. I also take glutamine and fish oil.

thanks man but im looking for something thats not mainly a pre-workout that gives you pumps, just something for long lasting energy. my friend had oxy elite and it had me going for a while but its for dieting and has an appetite suppressant i believe so not really what im looking for.

do the powerchews make you crash at all?

try n2amp bro.. it gives killer pumps and also a good energy jolt

n2kts also will give u bigger energy jump but it doesnt give me the pumps that n2amp does.

Andrew would know lol

I would say any pre-workout but some people like stim free ones and some like stim ones.

I like N2Amp personally over N2KTS

thanks man but im looking for something thats not mainly a pre-workout that gives you pumps, just something for long lasting energy. my friend had oxy elite and it had me going for a while but its for dieting and has an appetite suppressant i believe so not really what im looking for.

do the powerchews make you crash at all?

I have been taking the powerchews for the last few workouts and haven't noticed a crash. definately better than the oxyelite which I have also tried but all it did was give me the shakes and made me crash like coffee. Add a N2stim or forged burner and its all over have to be careful not to hurt myself! :biggrin:

If you're looking for something really good, sarms s4 is GREAT before mma

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

BPS Combustion and one no doze!! I take this on cardio days and I don't want to get off the treadmil and I HATE CARDIO Lol

n2kts is great i save it for special days!

and now i just use glutamine/bcaa mixed with powdered gatorade. I also keep a jar of honey right on the edge of the mat and take a shot here and there if i want

Top Bottom