Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins for 60 years old

pipebosh

I bought some vitamin to take alone with my protein and creatine during bulking and I didn't check on the label they are for 60 year old people and up, I'm 32 and I already opened them lol, I was wondering if it's ok to take them , I paid 40 dollar for them so I just don't want to waste them, thank you.

The differences between vitamins for the elderly and younger guys are not critical, so you should still be fine with those. Obviously, if you can return them and replace for those fitting you ideally would be best, but it won't be a tragedy if you won't be able to do so.

The only difference is that vitamins marketed to seniors will have more calcium to prevent osteoporosis. It's still perfectly fine to use. No point throwing it out.

Just an FYI - if you are spending 40 bucks for a multivitamin, you are spending way too much money on a multi. Check out ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. That's the multi I use. Reasonably priced and contains everything you need in a multi.

Top Bottom