Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unleashed and post cycle. I would like to say this.

needtogetaas

I got my unleashed and postcycle some time around 2-3 o-clock today (thanks nelson) I had already been to the gym so I did not get to use it before I went. How ever lol your going to love this. I did take a dose of both tonight for another reason. I just could not help myself. Nelson said it would make for a good experience. So any way My wife and I had some fun. The only thing I can say right now is I had one of the best orgasms I have had in a long time. You know the kind you can feel in your toes. The kind where you uncontrollable yell out aaaaahhhhhh ahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh fuck aggg ahhh yaaa. God was that fucking good. Man I hope it dos that every time. I am going to do the same damn thing tomorrow night. Take it like 2 hours before just like I did tonight.

holy ghost said:
what the fuck fool lmao
What bro I have to give my feed back. You should see me smiling right now. It was the type of orgasm that you keep thinking about for hours after. Come on you ever have that type? Maybe when you were young? The hell with it I had me one tonight and I hope I get another tomorrow.

Love the stuff.

I yet have to try it with a girl....But while using them, my cawk stays always bigger...I mean more blood is always trapped inside the fuckin pole, and is very easy to get a wood for whatever reason. What I noticed one time, I went to a titty bar while using it, got a couple dances from a girl and got a steel pole...not always get a wood from just a lap dance because is just that...a lap dance; but this time this pipe couldn't even fit my boxers....she was like "damn that's nice I wanna see it"

FUCK MAN! IF'd I'd have known THAT I'd have cracked the bottles open while ON MY CYCLE!!! JEEZUS!! I just read this...I'm gonna go pop a couple and lay next to my hottie until she starts to wake up...or maybe something will cause her to wake up!!! GEEZ! I'm outta here! Where the hell......AH...there it is! I'll let you know!!!

WHOOHOO!!! hehehe......

Bunch of bitches, Jesus!!! Oh my god, yeah thats it oh yeah dont stop shut the fruck up.

Top Bottom