Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unleashed and post cycle. I would like to say this.

CBAR said:
Bunch of bitches, Jesus!!! Oh my god, yeah thats it oh yeah dont stop shut the fruck up.
Bro I respect what you have to say, but do I come looking for you to sling flames at you? Do I waist this boards time with your silly flaming? Do I disrespect
every member on ef like you. No so I expect you to do the same. I show you respect you show it back. Thats how grown folks do things. :)

needtogetaas said:
What bro I have to give my feed back. You should see me smiling right now. It was the type of orgasm that you keep thinking about for hours after. Come on you ever have that type? Maybe when you were young? The hell with it I had me one tonight and I hope I get another tomorrow.

negro I kep em broke but keep em prettty

"bitch i just want to fuck you, no huggin or holdin you got a husband for dat"

needtogetaas said:
I got my unleashed and postcycle some time around 2-3 o-clock today (thanks nelson) I had already been to the gym so I did not get to use it before I went. How ever lol your going to love this. I did take a dose of both tonight for another reason. I just could not help myself. Nelson said it would make for a good experience. So any way My wife and I had some fun. The only thing I can say right now is I had one of the best orgasms I have had in a long time. You know the kind you can feel in your toes. The kind where you uncontrollable yell out aaaaahhhhhh ahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh fuck aggg ahhh yaaa. God was that fucking good. Man I hope it dos that every time. I am going to do the same damn thing tomorrow night. Take it like 2 hours before just like I did tonight.

LMAO!!! For real, that's some disclosure bro!

Seriously, although UNLEASHED is designed to increase muscle and POST CYCLE is made to restore HP Ta, the "side effect" is very nice, and very "intentional." When you lose libido and erectile rigidity after a cycle, it brings a host of problems -- lack of drive, loss of well being -- which all contribute to delayed recovery.

This is why the HcG./ UNLEASHED/Dermacrine Sustain/Post-CYCLE stack is a no brainer. Recovery with no sides and an immediate return to an active sex life which is the key to feeling good and strong.

needtogetaas said:
Bro I respect what you have to say, but do I come looking for you to sling flames at you? Do I waist this boards time with your silly flaming? Do I disrespect
every member on ef like you. No so I expect you to do the same. I show you respect you show it back. Thats how grown folks do things. :)

The more I get to see into your person the more I wanna tie one on with you and some of the boys on this board. Some good, intelligent classy guys here!! :chomp:

Top Bottom