Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks NeedTo!!! You can't be human!!!

He's the man. Seriously, he's helped 1000's of bro's. He only puts his name on good products too. No bullshit, excellent customer service.

I'll bump this thread and add that I also had the best customer service experience of my life with needto and his company... they really do care about keeping their customers satisfied, even if you're a first-time buyer! I swear someone looking at some of the posts on this site would assume "they're the sponsor, so they obviously have reps posting this crap all over the forums," but I ain't a rep and this company really does deserve some recognition for standing out amongst all the BS-peddling supplement companies that make up most of the industry. Keep it up needto and you'll go far

I'll bump this thread and add that I also had the best customer service experience of my life with needto and his company... they really do care about keeping their customers satisfied, even if you're a first-time buyer! I swear someone looking at some of the posts on this site would assume "they're the sponsor, so they obviously have reps posting this crap all over the forums," but I ain't a rep and this company really does deserve some recognition for standing out amongst all the BS-peddling supplement companies that make up most of the industry. Keep it up needto and you'll go far

Best thing anyone can do is tell a friend. When a friend says something to you often it means a lot more. So I always ask that everyone just tell some friends.

Top Bottom