Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is spawn prohormone dangerous enough to need liver support?

strengerKL

Got a bottle of Spawn Prohormone by BEAST Biotech UK in my hands right now bros, I want to start it today but have no liver support, can i start now or just wait till I an get some N2guard to arrive, will it be okay to start n2guard 3 days after my first capsule of Spawn?

The spawn pro-hormone product by Beast Biotech UK is based upon on the pro-hormone Methyl Masterzine. It is liver toxic and also suppressive of natural testosterone production. I would not start using it unless you have a liver aid, AI and mini PCT after the cycle ready to go.

On cycle - use a good liver aid supplement like N2guard and an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range to prevent side effects like gyno.

After your cycle run a good 4 week mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Damn these prohormones...there is so much trouble around their use, and the benefits are not that strong either. Why not use SARMS instead and save yourself all of this headache?

In any case, in your situation you should be using a good liver support from the first day, and use the other ancillaries mentioned by @muskate. Most imporantly, don't forget to run a good PCT protocol after the cycle, because you will need it.

Definitely wait since this is a liver toxic compound. It is just not worth the risk. What happens if the mail loses your shipment of N2Guard or something like that. I would employ the same tactic with PCT drugs. Never start a cycle until everything is on hand first.

Top Bottom