Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Tabs TR and Reversitol

Vikes

I would like to start a cycle of IDS Ripped Tabs TR but not sure what to use as a pct. I read conflicting posts both ways about these ripped tabs being a Tren product. Is this true?

I bought some Reversitol to use as a pct hoping that would be good enough. Is that enough or is this more harsh of a product then i thought? If this is a progesterone like some say then would i need something else?

Can somebody please help me figure all this out? Thanks.

Yes this Ripped tabs TR has 19 nor in it so its a progesterone, Take a bromo product like IDS bromodrol to help counter any progesterone issues.

I think IDS Bromodrol was recalled so I can't get it. Is there another product that would counteract the progesterone effects?

I think IDS Bromodrol was recalled so I can't get it. Is there another product that would counteract the progesterone effects?
it was voluntarily recalled meaning we could send it back if we wanted to, i did not send mine back :).

So what would be another bromo or other product that I could purchase to counteract the progesterone effects?

I hear that Applied Nutritions 2nd Gear is a similar bromo product. Would that work just as good? Here is the info:

1, 13-C (Indole-3-Carbinol), 6-Bromodion (6-Bromo-etioallocholan-4-ene, 17-dione. 50% Alpha/50% Beta).

Top Bottom