Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Protien Mixes well in WATER

Technically the purer the protein in comparison to the other additives the harder it is to mix. However, proper purification methods such as super fine mesh filtration can help isolate it without seriously affecting miscibility.

I use Alternative Nutrition's whey protein since I know the exceptional quality of the company and how their protein is so pure that was granted a kosher seal of approval.

Off topic, but don't you agree how stupid it is to "ban blenders" in a dorm? WTF is this?

------------------
"You just had a near-life experience."

Agreed the Dorms here are pretty bad. They ban everything and anything. Here are some of the thing that they have banned.
1) Wire Extention Cords
2) Blenders
3) Toasters (possible understandable)
4) Lava Lamps
5) 19inch TV's (so many power outs due to over consumption of energy)
6) 1 Fridge per room (less then 2 feet in hight)
7) no Microwaves
8) No water Beds
list goes on and on and on and on.

I tell you there is so much bullshit students have to go through in the Dorms,I guess its all a part of learnign to deal with shiet the school gives you.

Try sci fit protein, I had to use water because close to a show, it's the best I tasted w/ water. I used 2 scoops per 4-5 oz so it won't taste weak. Go to eggshop.net call the #, order in bulk to get the best deal. The 5lb buckets are 24.99. Do a search on this protein and you'll find it's one of the best tasting. Most sites charge at least $30. Tell them Mike sent you if you go.

Top Bottom