Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packers6211 log Titanium/Adamantium/Ancient Strength/MH 1000 Creatine

Took 2 days off for son's baseball game's and since I hit 3 days in row. This Ahtletix stack is def on fire. I didn't get any sleep last night and still managaed after working 10 hr's to hit the gym and my body went to overdrive. Today was Chest and Triceps and had a really good workout. I mix things up a bit and tried 5x5's on some.

Chest: bench press 135lb warm up x 10 185lb x 5 reps x 5 sets

Db incline press 55lbs 5x5

cable crossover's 70lb's x 8, 8, 8

Tri's: Rope pressdown's warm up 100lbs x 10 120lbs x 8,8,8

ez-bar skull crushers 65lbs x 8,8,8

machine dips warm up 105lbs x 10 120lb's x 8,8,8

Seated overhead db presses 55lb's x 8,8,8

No not at the time. I truly believe these freaking testopel pellets are kicking in and maintaining my levels. I'm interested to see how much my t levels have risen from 165 6 weeks ago to now. I go next week to check. The stack is helping giving me a combo punch!! I'll take a no dose every now and then but no pre-workout supp.

Couldn't update last few days have been out of gym due to son's back to back games with baseball and traveling this weekend. I will not stop though, just hectic last four days. Hope everyone had a good Easter!!

Finally back in the gym after days of son's baseball and t-ball games. That and the tornado's hitting us down here in Alabama. Stack still going strong and just about done. I'm feeling a lot more energy and stronger since starting. No negatives this far. Today did 30 minutes on treadmil and shoulder's! Actually about to head back to gym to do 30 more minutes of cardio.

Seated alt db presses: 45lbs x 8, 8, 8, 8

Machine Lat Pulldowns: warm up 120lbs x 10 135lbs x 8,8,8

Behind-neck pulldowns warm up with 80lbs x 10 90lbs x 8,8,8

Barbell upright's to chin x 8,8,8,8

db front raises 2 sets x 10 reps to end workout.

Ok so today was back day not my favorite to say the least. I am not that experience in the back area. I don't exactly have a weak back but for some reason even when doing the right form, exercises like straight bar high pulldowns seem to work my shoulders and arms more. This is one area I def need to get more experience in.

Machine rows: warm up 135 lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8

DB Rows 45lbs x 8,8,8,8

straight bar high cable pulldowns: 70lbs x 8,8,8

Cable close grip pull downs to chest: 80lbs x 8,8,8,8

Very good day after late night wathing Fast Five which was very awesome movie. Today was bicep day. My shoulder started to hurt again, and for some reason it's only when doing db alternating curls or hammer curls. Never hirts when doing shoulder presses or chest and tri's. Hoping it's just a pinched nerve.

standing ez curl bar curls: 65lbs x 8,8,8,8

Hammer curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8,8

Seated alt db curls 45lbs x 6,6,6

High pulley cable curls 60lbs x 10,10,10

Looking good packers. I just ordered some Titanium and Adamantium, gonna stack it with Erase

Top Bottom