Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to KATANADROL

bgbay

25, 16.5% bf, 195, have done cycles, and have taken beastdrol

My question is, does the Katana thrive from Carbs like the Beast does? I found if I wasn't eating much carbs I felt very lethargic on the beast, wondering if this is the same with the Katana. I plan on....
Running some T400+armidex, Need2Slin and Katandrol throughout my cycle. Right now in my diet my carbs come from my morning oatmeal and veggies throughout the day.

25, 16.5% bf, 195, have done cycles, and have taken beastdrol

My question is, does the Katana thrive from Carbs like the Beast does? I found if I wasn't eating much carbs I felt very lethargic on the beast, wondering if this is the same with the Katana. I plan on....
Running some T400+armidex, Need2Slin and Katandrol throughout my cycle. Right now in my diet my carbs come from my morning oatmeal and veggies throughout the day.
I like the looks of that stack.

The feeling of being lethargic is due to sugar levels. It is fine to consume additional carbs, the need2slin will keep you from storing them as fat . But keep you protien intake around 300gms, carbs around 100-150gm, and fats around should be a bit higher as well.

THe katandrol is an king of cutting

Alright, right now my diet is kind of low carb but maybe I will add some bread into lunch, or some oats into my afternoon protein shake

Top Bottom