Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2slin vs. anabeta for bulk, whcih is better

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
need2slin vs. anabeta....which is better for a bulk, why, and what would the typical results be

for your selection based on a high intake of clean and healthy food along with supplemented

protein and gear by n2bm???

Honestly both are high quality products. I have used both with great success and it's a tough call to choose just one. AnaBeta for 6 weeks at 6 caps a day, I went up 5lbs with negligible fat gain. Strength and libido went up as well (which I suppose can be a positive when compared to Need2Slin). On the other hand, need2slin really shuttles nutrients superbly.

If you can only get one, I'd go with AnaBeta simply because it offers other effects outside of nutrient partitioning, but if you want the product better at partitioning alone: choose need2slin.

Ya...these are both great products...I use the slin for when I want good nutrient uptake when cutting weight. I ran anabeta post cycle and as a support to Bridge.....

I wouldn't run it for more than 8 weeks and I believe that is PES' longest recommendation as well. Although, I believe there is a log on another site where someone ran it for 10 weeks and the effects didn't diminish.

sounds good. There wasn't anything listed on the bottle itself about a time frame. I guess while I am taking a break from that I could switch over to need2slin to continue with the help of digesting the carbs. Thanks for the info

Top Bottom