Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help from you educated guys out there. URGENT

KarD786

Hello all, before hand I'd like to say thank you to anyone offering assistance. Here is the deal. I just started Clenbuterol two weeks ago and am currently on the second week keeping it steady at 80 mcg a day. Anyway, I got blood work done a week ago, and received terrible news. I have low thyroid and low testosterone. For those who don't know low thyroid means that I have a naturally slow metabolism a long with a lot of other bad things. This is the reason I resorted to Clen to help remove the last bit of fat, and now I know why I gain fat so quick. Anyway my doctor prescribed me levothyroxine (synthetic T4). I am supposed to start taking it to get my thyroid levels back to normal. The issue now is that I am still on the clen. Should I stop the clen all together? the T4 will not raise my thyroid levels above normal as I read that T4 stops converting to T3 once your levels are normal. how should I address this situation?

Well I would say go into your pct and stop it. If the whole reason was basically to do what your body might be able to do now with the right meds thers no point.

back up a minute here... what are your stats? age?

messing with your thyroids is a bad idea unless its absolutely necessary. are you in that bad a shape where you MUST go on T4? otherwise don't do it. your doctor doesn't have your best interest at heart, you have to make a smart decision on your own

secondly clen is just a temporary solution to your problem, you will gain everything back and then some once you come off clen.

as for low test, thats another situation where you have to make a decision, but make it a smart one.. once you go on TRT you are gonna be on forever. you need to exhaust other solutions first to boost your testosterone. this includes lifestyle changes and trying some natty test boosters first and seeing if that helps

I have taken a natty test booster before, but my test was still very low. I haven't got my physical results in the mail for me to keep, but when he was going over them with me, under free testosterone it said normal 35 and mine was 6.0. Also, what would you suggest then besides going on T4? I was just doing as he said because I thought he knew best. My mom also has low thyroid and I also may have the thallesemia trait in me. Yeah it's a huge mess for me.. Sucks! And what do you mean by lifestyle changes? Although I am only 18, my diet is pretty clean for the most part. And yes I know it's stupid for me to be messing with clen at 18, but I did it because I was willing to go to deperate measures to get that last bit off. I have gone through phases of depression because I have always felt like I gain weight so fast and that I gain muscle ridiculously slow compared to the people around me.. Turned out I have two medical conditions which are the cause of both of those.. Ahh I hate it

how old are you? and what are your stats?

i will bet my left nut if you change your lifestyle your thyroid problems will magically go away. i had an X who had thyroid issues too, i had her totally re-vamp her diet... from mcdonalds and pepsi TO fruits/veggies/whole grains... 3 months later she checks her thyroids and they are normal.. this doesn't happen all the time, there are legit cases of people having thyroid problems but you would be suprised what can happen if you change your lifestyle. her doctors explanation was "oh your prior tests must have been off" ... your mom having thyroid problems could be due to the fact you both share poor diet, as my X's mom had thyroid issues too.

doctors won't tell you to change your diet.

I also have two bottles of beastdrol in my drawer and was planning on buying the rest of my support supps today if my blood work came back alright.. But looks like that's gonna go on hold for a while. Before I get criticized, I'm sure some of you guys can see where I was coming from with wanting to take Superdrol. Due to my ridiculously low testosterone levels, I felt as if I was not getting anywhere. And I have pretty much dedicated everything to lifting and eating right and tracking my calories. So I was looking at that to help me. But I am a bit relieved to find out that it actually was a medical condition and that my genetics weren't THAT horrible

how old are you? and what are your stats?

i will bet my left nut if you change your lifestyle your thyroid problems will magically go away. i had an X who had thyroid issues too, i had her totally re-vamp her diet... from mcdonalds and pepsi TO fruits/veggies/whole grains... 3 months later she checks her thyroids and they are normal.. this doesn't happen all the time, there are legit cases of people having thyroid problems but you would be suprised what can happen if you change your lifestyle. her doctors explanation was "oh your prior tests must have been off" ... your mom having thyroid problems could be due to the fact you both share poor diet, as my X's mom had thyroid issues too.

doctors won't tell you to change your diet.

You may not believe this coming from an 18 year old, but my diet is pretty clean, especially for someone my age. I used to weigh 220 pounds at 40% body fat as a 16 year old. I lost about 70 pounds over a year and changed my whole life. I eat out maybe once a week and still I choose healthy. I don't drink pepsi or anything like that however I did not cut out simple sugars completely. my diet has been very clean and I log everything I eat on my phone on a day to day basis. Most everything I eat is whole grains.. To be honest I don't think diet is the factor I hope I'm not coming off as stubborn. Oh and my stats at 18 years old 5'9 and right under 160 pounds. Yes very light, and yes I know very stupid to even consider superdrol or clen. But I was desperate. Definitely going to be changing some things, and I'm hoping the tesosterone can give me the building power of a regular person.

yeah 40% body fat and its no surprise you have slow metabolism bro.

i would stick to a very strict diet. high metabolism foods.. and exercise a lot. and you will improve your overall health.

also at 18 you should not be messing with beastdrol. you know our rules about posting in AAS forum :)

yeah 40% body fat and its no surprise you have slow metabolism bro.

i would stick to a very strict diet. high metabolism foods.. and exercise a lot. and you will improve your overall health.

also at 18 you should not be messing with beastdrol. you know our rules about posting in AAS forum :)

Well yeah obviously I have a naturally low metabolism because of the thyroid.. Right now I'm at about 15% body fat, and I reached that with the strict diet. It's not the same foods every day but its at 2200 calories every day with a 40p/40c/20f split. and as of now I lift 4 times a week each about an hour and do cardio right after for 15 minutes which works out to be about a mile and a half of running.. To be honest steve I'm not sure what you're getting at?? I already lift 4 times a week, have a stable diet, do cardio, and have not been anywhere near obesity for over a year. There's not much else I can do to improve my overall health.. My sex drive is non existent, my motivation for the gym is hardly there anymore, and my metabolism is in the shits.. I think it's got way beyond just my lifestyle. Plus my ancestry is Asian-Indian so we are known to have low testosterone and history of things like thallesemia. I would understand if my levels were slightly under, but the blood work showed that my thyroid and test were both siginificantly lower than normal..

Top Bottom