Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn - Review / Log..

P

psizzle_8

Been a LONG time, my apologies my friends, life has been hectic for me these past few months..

Anyway, as the subject says, this will be the new home for my ongoing review of my buddy needto's new concoction, N2BURN...you can find it at needtobuildmuscle.com.

As for starting pics, just check out my log in the women's fitness section. I have not changed since then, thanks to BRIDGE which is the only other thing I am taking right now, as I am giving my body a rest from...other stuff. :) and there is nothing better out there to keep your gains in between cycles than BRIDGE. you can also find that at needtobuildmuscle.com. Bridge has become a staple in my supplementation regimen, I swear by it. But, I digress...lol

I technically started N2Burn when it arrived at my door on Aug 29, but I got super sick (not because of N2Burn, I was experiencing symptoms before I took my first dose), stupid seasonal crap that goes around at this time of the year... I stopped taking it during that week so I could take my meds my doc gave me, and resumed N2Burn as of today.

Per needto, I am taking two caps twice a day...once in the morning, I take them around 8am when I arrive at work...and once when I get home around 5pm. It's not super stim-y like other fat burners, but I'm pretty nocturnal and an insomniac as it is, so I don't want to risk it affecting my sleep.

As for the way I felt today, I really liked it. I took the 8am dose, and it kept me focused while I was at work, and when I was in class. Most fat burners I've taken just keep me wired and fidgety, not focused...but this one definitely keeps my focus on point.

Took the second dose at 5pm when I got home, and it has continued to give me a "feel-good" feeling thruout this evening. The taste of the pills because of the coating remind me of Mitotropin, something I took from GNC years back before I discovered this site and needto...lol. Ah, the GNC days... :p

That's pretty much it for now. As I said, all I'm doing is N2Burn twice a day, and I do BRIDGE 1 cap 3x a day. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated with this. Lots going on, this is my first time signing into this site in I don't know how long.. I'm doing my best to change that. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Feel free to post your questions or experienced with N2Burn here too if you'd like.

In all fairness, some chicks think big muscles are too big. I think it'd be fun to have a female hold ME down in bed for once, as long as said female was pretty in the face lol.

Let me repeat...

If you'd like to post your experiences or any questions, feel free to ask. If you want to be an asshole, keep your opinions to yourself.

As far as my heart rate being elevated, yes, but not to the point where my everyday activities and sleep are bothered.

Still experiencing the same- some appetite suppression but not as much as Forged Burner.. still loving the focus.

Let me repeat...

If you'd like to post your experiences or any questions, feel free to ask. If you want to be an asshole, keep your opinions to yourself.

As far as my heart rate being elevated, yes, but not to the point where my everyday activities and sleep are bothered.

Still experiencing the same- some appetite suppression but not as much as Forged Burner.. still loving the focus.

Exactly...and for what it's worth, you look damn good to me:)

Have you experienced any anxiety or shortness of temper? Any chills from it? Thanks!

Exactly...and for what it's worth, you look damn good to me:)

Have you experienced any anxiety or shortness of temper? Any chills from it? Thanks!

And she looks good in person, too

~EZ

Subbed. I am looking forward to your results. I am happy to hear that you are getting some good Focus on this product as well as only mild appetite Suppresion. I dont like getting to the point where I have no appetite at all and basically have to force myself to eat, so again thank you for the feedback and dont worry aout the above BS..take care..SJ

Top Bottom