Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal Replacement Sups?

Elementality

I’m curious if anyone knows a lot about these meal replacement supplements (mass gainer type stuff). Y’know, the stuff that has lots of calories and less protein (like 600 cals for 40 gs protein), requires like 5 scoops for a serving.

Reason I’m interested is because I’ll sometimes have like oats mixed with whey during the day just to try to keep my calorie intake up. On this ECA I never feel like eating so I try and supplement with whey, but I want something that I can just mix up for calories and protein every now n then when I’m too lazy to get real food.

I know a lot of people use these mass gainer tubes for bulking, but, I just plan to use it here n there as a meal replacement, or in between type of calorie/protein boost. What do they put in these for calories? Doesn’t look like it’s coming from fat or sugar..is this protein casein or fast acting?

Anyone know of something CHEAP I can get?

if you're using ECA i assume your goal is fat loss. if your goal is fat loss, stay away from these "meal replacement" supps like the plague. they're loaded with simple carbs.

scivation has a great meal replacement called soulution 5

Scivation Solution 5 - $25.95 : Orbit Nutrition

solution5.jpg

I’m curious if anyone knows a lot about these meal replacement supplements (mass gainer type stuff). Y’know, the stuff that has lots of calories and less protein (like 600 cals for 40 gs protein), requires like 5 scoops for a serving.

Reason I’m interested is because I’ll sometimes have like oats mixed with whey during the day just to try to keep my calorie intake up. On this ECA I never feel like eating so I try and supplement with whey, but I want something that I can just mix up for calories and protein every now n then when I’m too lazy to get real food.

I know a lot of people use these mass gainer tubes for bulking, but, I just plan to use it here n there as a meal replacement, or in between type of calorie/protein boost. What do they put in these for calories? Doesn’t look like it’s coming from fat or sugar..is this protein casein or fast acting?

Anyone know of something CHEAP I can get?

Yes its called reg protein with half a lb of table sugar added. Anyone who boys a weight gainer shake is a fucking fool!!!!!!!

Want a weight gainer shake save 90% on the price and make your own. PM me for about 4000000 recipes.

Yes its called reg protein with half a lb of table sugar added. Anyone who boys a weight gainer shake is a fucking fool!!!!!!!

Want a weight gainer shake save 90% on the price and make your own. PM me for about 4000000 recipes.

or they can keep it simple and order your bars like i mentioned above!! ;)

and just eat LOTS!!! :chomp:

yup!! i think maltodextrin is usually one of the 2nd or 3rd ingredients on many of them!

scivation has a great meal replacement called soulution 5

Scivation Solution 5 - $25.95 : Orbit Nutrition

solution5.jpg

+1

The solution 5 tastes great, and for a whey protein it is pretty filling.

Yes. I am simple saying do not be fooled by the high cal weight gainer drinks. All they are is reg protein with lots of added sugar.

Yep, lots of sugar added along with lots of fat usually.

Solution 5, Need2 Bars are both great choices.

Or you could create a concoction from protein factory.

For an MRP, I like this:

25% Oat Muscle
10% Omega Muscle
20% Heliogen Casein
15% IPI protein
10% MIlk Protein
10% Egg White Protein
10% Whole Egg protein

Top Bottom