Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Gainer V MRP product...advise please!!

John McLane

For example here is the nutritional info from Peak Mass:

Nutritional profile per 100 gram serving:
Calories: 387kcal
Protein: 40g
Carbohydrates: 50g
Fat: 3g

Here is the Labrada Lean Body spec:

Total Calories: 330
Protein: 40g
Total Carbohydrates: 24g
Sugars: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 8g
Fat: 8g
Saturates: 2.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 80mg
Sodium: 460mg
Potassium: 660mg

Is it that much different? I was lead to believe that all the mass gainers are full of sugar - Im asking because I need more calories in my diet and debating to go for a traditional mass gainer or mrp type product. Im leaning towards a mass gainer that will not bloat me too much and is not full of sugar - will not use Pro Mass by CNP as its too sweet for me!

go for a regular protien and just add more scoops. my belief is that the sugars used as a creatine transporter, as most gainers contain 5-10 grams per serving. but i highly doubt it is healthy sugar such as dextrose. my weight gainer shake is 2 scoops of whey 5G of creatine 30 grams of dextrose or one cup of oats (which I spin in a coffee grinder). seems to be doing well for me!!

go for a regular protien and just add more scoops. my belief is that the sugars used as a creatine transporter, as most gainers contain 5-10 grams per serving. but i highly doubt it is healthy sugar such as dextrose. my weight gainer shake is 2 scoops of whey 5G of creatine 30 grams of dextrose or one cup of oats (which I spin in a coffee grinder). seems to be doing well for me!!

I do something similar myself, I was thinking of an mrp for use at work

MRP's aren't a magic formula. It's just a protein drink with vitamins that you can use to replace a meal in order to lose weight. If it's added to your normal calories, it'll add weight. For a real gainer, check out BIG BLAST.

MRP's aren't a magic formula. It's just a protein drink with vitamins that you can use to replace a meal in order to lose weight. If it's added to your normal calories, it'll add weight. For a real gainer, check out BIG BLAST.

Its def mass Im after....would def go for Big Blast but Im from the UK and shipping cost/tax etc makes it too expensive. Anything similar you could recommend Nelson?

Its def mass Im after....would def go for Big Blast but Im from the UK and shipping cost/tax etc makes it too expensive. Anything similar you could recommend Nelson?

Use the same ingredients and make your own. (THough it may not taste as good). Getting the super plasma is the tough part. Would it make sense to order a case of GEAR? Contact needto for a discount on price and shipping.

Use the same ingredients and make your own. (THough it may not taste as good). Getting the super plasma is the tough part. Would it make sense to order a case of GEAR? Contact needto for a discount on price and shipping.

Will do. I will once again ask a supplier here in the UK to stock some protein factory stuff, if I could I would exlusively use just them and NTBM.

Top Bottom