Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major Thyroid Problem

TheMyth

Guys I have a major problem. My temperature fluxuates between 94-97 degrees, but mostly near the low end. When I have a splurge day, it gets up to 97.4 but then drops right back down the next day. I am always cold and having to put on jackets and pants to keep from shivering. I guess that my T3/T4 levels are low. I think this may be the reason that I have never been able to lose fat. I'm even taking DN* right now I'm still cold. Is there anything I can do to help get my thyroid to work properly again and not drop back down? Thanks

I would rec. taking a blood test for christ sakes! We can theorize out of our asses BUT only a blood test will confirm your T4/T3 TSH levels.

have you gotten a thyroid check. blood test taken? im getting one tomorrow morning. liver values and all. if your thyroid is slow, the doc will prescribe something to level it. i dont know of anything as a home remedy for this. do you workout?

Scaggs

Mitosis said:
DNP will kill your thyroid...Id get off of it if you are worried.

sure !

Stop that sh*t immediatly

Top Bottom