Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just getting started please help

Tonac

I want to start taking supplements, this will be the first time I do. I am not really familiar with what I should take throughout a cycle. I don't have much knowledge on this and I would appreciate details. I know I have to take a PH and do a PCT after.

Here are some details about me so I can get the best recommendations.

Height: 6 feet
weight: 165
I am not overweight I am somewhat thin.

Any advice given would be much obliged!

At 18 years old you should stay away from aas/designer steroids......get your diet and training in check and if you want to use supps go to needtobuildmuscle.com and shop around there is plenty of great products there creatine,n.o.,protein, bcaa's just to name a few. Pm me if you have any questions about their products and ill help you out. That goes for diet and training as well

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

yea man your to young to be messing with hormones. you need food and lots of it. You can also look in to protein,creatine,bcaa's things like that pm if you have any questions. please dont take a ph at your age i made that mistake

at 6 foot and 165 you need food and lots of it buddy. Start eating, read the forums about training, and stay away from any cycles for a while. Start eating five meals a day, and the gains will start.

Top Bottom