Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumaPro vs Gear

NOS2.0

MVP
EF VIP
I am hoping to get Needto and Orbit in on this. Anyone else who knows these products is very welcome to help me out as well.
I am looking at both Gear by NTBM and HumaPro by ALRI and I am wondering the differences between them. I know everybody praises Needto's Gear but this Humapro also looking interesting and it looks similar but I realize they are not the same. Is Humapro equivalent or even comparable?

Gear- The best protein supplemet around.

ALRI Humapro 90 servings: Discount ALRI HumaPro

Thanks to everyone who chimes in.

This argument has already been debated my friend. Although I was as respectful as I could be because I was speaking to the creator of his product him self.
Gear is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - RX Muscle Forums
Post 39 is my reply and the end to the debate. I think Humapro is a good product to be totally Honest however the two products humapro and gear are totally different products. Whereas humapro is made to replace
all other forms of protein ( as I get from the way its advertized and explained) because the claims are that its waaaaay better then any other form of proteins. In fact I think I have even seen post where Lr or some one had said you should not even use the humapro with other proteins or within hours of other meals I think.. As I stated it looks like good protein with all the chains needed to make up a very bio-available source of protein.

However gear is made to be taken with any and all other forms of protein and it will make any and all other forms of protein better. IE its the protein octane booster for everyone and can be taken all day every day with every meal and or on its own as well. You can go from 1 gram of protein to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight without having to eat another bite. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...-eating-another-bite-would-you-do-733577.html

Thanks and great question my friend

I think HumaPro is a nice concept -- a protein with just the essential amino acids. It makes sense. Half of most protein supplementation is non essentials that the body makes from other aminos.

GEAR is entirely different. It too concentrates on the essential aminos -- especially those relegated to build muscle -- but it alsoimmediately avaialable, requires no digestion process, and contains super plasma serum which is the only protein source known to increase muscle tissue size without an increase in caloric intake. http://www.ans.iastate.edu/report/air/2005pdf/2019.pdf

So adding some HumaPro to a standard protein shake would be a great boost. But GEAR...is like protein on steroids! lol

And as needto mentioned, it's also works as a protein AMPLIFIER -- making whatever protein you ingest more bioavailable. It's also in capsule form so can be taken anytime, anywhere.

If you can use both, that'd be awesome. But as to choosing one -- it depends on your needs and goals. Personally, I never like to be without GEAR.

Thanks you guys, excellent responses!
Thats just what I was looking for Needto! That discusion explained everything very well.
So basically and ultimately (im a sciencey guy but I am still learning and processing), Gear increases the amount of protein you consume by allowing better absorbtion aswell as providing you with some super bio available protein in itself and Humapro increases the NNU of any whole protein allowing for better retension of proteins aswell as providing EAA's for the body to produce its own proteins?
I understand Gear is much easier to take given you can use it anytime but that isnt really an issue for me, I can adapt to a supplement program if need be.
I would like to build lean muscle right now because my BF is 22% and cant afford to up calories. I am currently running about 2000kcal below what I am (approx.) burning but cant shed the fat. This isnt a discution about me though so I will post a new thread about that :D.

However gear is made to be taken with any and all other forms of protein and it will make any and all other forms of protein better. IE its the protein octane booster for everyone and can be taken all day every day with every meal and or on its own as well. You can go from 1 gram of protein to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight without having to eat another bite. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...-eating-another-bite-would-you-do-733577.html

Thanks and great question my friend

Wasn't aware of this. Consider me sold for at least one bottle to try out. Sounds splendid :D

how much gear are you guys using daily? Im thinking of adding this into my mix. Ive had nothing but good results from ntbm products

I just took a good look at the HumaPro label. I didn;t realize it's also got some stims in there, which would be a factor, depending on what you're looking for. There's less actual protein per capsule than GEAR, but that would be the case considering the other ingredients.

Top Bottom