Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halodrol vs. Superdrol

Shark Hunter

Which is considered superior? A guy at my gym claims to have used halodrol for 6 weeks as he looks much different, more vascular, fuller, and just more muscular. havent seen anything on Halodrol lately as far as post cycle experience, etc... Thinking about 4-5 weeks halodrol...pct???

recent posts seem to focus on superdrol.

Shark Hunter said:
Which is considered superior? A guy at my gym claims to have used halodrol for 6 weeks as he looks much different, more vascular, fuller, and just more muscular. havent seen anything on Halodrol lately as far as post cycle experience, etc... Thinking about 4-5 weeks halodrol...pct???

recent posts seem to focus on superdrol.

My understanding is that there are two versions of Halodrol-50: the original version & the 'watered down' version that Gaspari came out with after the Washington Post article. I believe that if you were to purchase Halodrol now, you'd get that version & not the original. I've used both versions and SD/PP. I definitely liked the first version of Halodrol the best out of all 3 products. I seem to finally be making some bw gains after 2+ weeks of SD/PP but I still don't have that AAS feeling of well being that I got with Halodrol. Also, the gains in stength, etc that I saw with Halodrol were much more obvious than what I'm seeing with SD/PP...but everyone reacts differently.

As far as PCT goes with either drug I would recommend something to kick start your test levels...perhaps one of the AX pct products.

smaretick said:
My understanding is that there are two versions of Halodrol-50: the original version & the 'watered down' version that Gaspari came out with after the Washington Post article. I believe that if you were to purchase Halodrol now, you'd get that version & not the original. I've used both versions and SD/PP. I definitely liked the first version of Halodrol the best out of all 3 products. I seem to finally be making some bw gains after 2+ weeks of SD/PP but I still don't have that AAS feeling of well being that I got with Halodrol. Also, the gains in stength, etc that I saw with Halodrol were much more obvious than what I'm seeing with SD/PP...but everyone reacts differently.

As far as PCT goes with either drug I would recommend something to kick start your test levels...perhaps one of the AX pct products.

hey smare....how are u cycling ur pp and sd????

Top Bottom