Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane, Phera Plex, or DHEA/Test?

Dynasty90

I am looking for advice as to which product I should go with. I will not be stacking anything, just running it solo. I have read good things about all and am having trouble deciding on the right one.

My goal is to make substantial strength gains as well as put on 15-20 lbs. I will be eating a surplus of calories and follow a bulking diet. I will be following Bill Starr's 5x5 program. I will be getting 8 hours of sleep every night.

Which would be the best for me?

Option #1 (Epistane) (4 week cycle)
AAS: Need To Build Muscle Epi-Strong
On Cyle: Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
PCT: Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack

Option #2 (Phera Plex) (4 week cycle)
AAS: Need To Build Muscle Dieselbolan
On Cylce: Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Option #3 (DHEA and Test) (4 week cylce)
PH: Primordial Performance Dermacrine LV and Primodial Performance Phyto Test

I would like to hear your opinions please!

Last edited:
EPi is the only pro hormone i use. Smashes winstrol and anavar in my imo. I wouldn't use it alone tho.

epi is the cleanest cycle with the least sides. Great cycle and orbitnutrition.com is selling it cheaper then anyone in the world. Cheaper then all epi sups of its kind

Fuck that is cheap. I had a guy make a thread on another forum asking how it can still be dosed so pure but sold so cheap when others are selling epi products for double the price.half the dose and half the amount of caps per bottle.

WHY you have not sold out yet on the epi I have no clue. I am thinking people are thinking it is just to good to be true

Top Bottom