Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epi cycle: does everything look good?

GetItSon

Been lifting for about 5 years now, played around with a lot of supplements, most of which were too much a waste of money. Researched a bit and think I have my first cycle set up.

Pre Cycle-1-2 week load of cycle assist

Cycle:
Brawn @ 30-30-45-45-45-45
(liver armor & Aegis through PCT)

PCT:
40-40-20-20 tamox (extreme peps supplied, if bunk, or should get elsewhere, lmk)
0-2-3-2-1 Erase
3g DAA (startin week 4 of epi cycle)

Fish oil 1500mg/day
creatine @ 5g/day
Possible preworkouts (Is this safe?)

Let me know if there's something I should add, delete, etc. Very open to suggestions & critique. Want to get a good mild cycle under my belt before i start hitting some of the fun sounding stacks

Last edited:
I would consider running the Epi out to 6 weeks if you can. That's the best way to get the most out of it. Epi was my first cycle and I absolutely loved it. 40-50mg is definitely the sweet spot for dosing

I would also consider adding Transaderm as a test base to the cycle. You can check the thread in my signature for info and discounts on it.

Your PCT is also insufficient. Epi is mild but it can shut you down just as hard as anything else.

Here is what I recommend for best recovery.

PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

I agree on the 6 weeks for epi, didn't realize i had it only at 5, so i'd do 30-30-45-45-45-45 (brawn is 15mg/pill)
On pct though, why would clomid be so recommended over nolva? When i looked at serm profiles, i liked the nolva and torem profiles most, however for me nolva was most readily available.
I can see adding in the forma for test boost in pct, as well as the osta, but isn't an ai like erase also a test booster? Then coupled with the Daa from what i've read is adequate for restarting natty test production. If I'm wrong though I appreciate the input. I just always thought epi was mild on shutdown and sides compared to others and the biggest worry was estrogen jumps during pct.

I agree on the 6 weeks for epi, didn't realize i had it only at 5, so i'd do 30-30-45-45-45-45 (brawn is 15mg/pill)
On pct though, why would clomid be so recommended over nolva? When i looked at serm profiles, i liked the nolva and torem profiles most, however for me nolva was most readily available.
I can see adding in the forma for test boost in pct, as well as the osta, but isn't an ai like erase also a test booster? Then coupled with the Daa from what i've read is adequate for restarting natty test production. If I'm wrong though I appreciate the input. I just always thought epi was mild on shutdown and sides compared to others and the biggest worry was estrogen jumps during pct.

If you want to use Nolva over Clomid you can. I just personally prefer Clomid.

Erase is an AI with test boosting properties, but it is very mild in that department and not well suited for PCT. DAA is good stuff for boosting test you already have, but is completely useless when your test, LH, and FSH is near zero post cycle. That's why it really doesn't start working or doing anything until the final week or two of PCT. That's why I have the recommendations I gave. You need a PCT that will stimulate LH, lower SHBG, and increase free test to be successful in PCT

Been lifting for about 5 years now, played around with a lot of supplements, most of which were too much a waste of money. Researched a bit and think I have my first cycle set up.

Cycle:

PCT:
40-40-20-20 tamox (extreme peps supplied, if bunk, or should get elsewhere, lmk)
0-2-3-2-1 Erase

Fish oil 1500mg/day
creatine @ 5g/day

Let me know if there's something I should add, delete, etc. Very open to suggestions & critique. Want to get a good mild cycle under my belt before i start hitting some of the fun sounding stacks

I would highly recommend putting in the extra effort to find torem as it is well worth it. I used it in my pct for a dymethazine cycle and my balls were back within the first week. On top of that I experienced no mood swings and just felt phenomenal.

As for the erase, you definitely would need to run it at 75mg a day for all of pct but I would say your best bet is formastanzol as your Ai in pct.

The daa is good but you need a little more then just daa to recover as quickly as possible. My recommendation would be either hcgenerate or the post cycle unleashed combo.

Also you need an Ai on cycle even though epi does have Ai properties. You don't have to run it at as high of a dose though. Formastanzol at 5-7 pumps would do nicely.

So this is what you are looking at pct wise

7-10 torem 90/60/60/30
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
7-10 post cycle unleashed combo Or 7-10 hcgenerate
7-10 erase 75mg ed or formastanzol 10 pumps daily

I would get unleashed + hcgenerate, with clomid or nolva.

for forma stanzol or erase....slowly lower the dose the last 10 days of it, to slow taper off of it and allow estrogen to naturally come back to pre cycle levels. you just want to avoid estrogen rebound.

Cycle:

PCT:
0-2-3-2-1 Erase

Fish oil 1500mg/day
creatine @ 5g/day

Your doses look a little low on the epi IMO - I would do 45mg+ throughout the whole cycle...I think the highest I ran was 60mg and it was AWESOME

Top Bottom