Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of the Beastdrol cycle is near...

cloak33

Hey guys. I'm 4 weeks into my Beastdrol cycle. I've experienced some pretty amazing gains and I keep getting stronger and am still gaining weight. I was thinking about extending the cycle to 6 weeks.

I've been sick the last couple of days and missed taking it two days in a row. Today I feel really dizzy for some reason. You think I should continue on for two more weeks since I'm still gaining, or seeing as I've missed two days now should I just stop and start my PCT?

Thanks for your input.

Hey guys. I'm 4 weeks into my Beastdrol cycle. I've experienced some pretty amazing gains and I keep getting stronger and am still gaining weight. I was thinking about extending the cycle to 6 weeks.

I've been sick the last couple of days and missed taking it two days in a row. Today I feel really dizzy for some reason. You think I should continue on for two more weeks since I'm still gaining, or seeing as I've missed two days now should I just stop and start my PCT?

Thanks for your input.

what dose were you taking? also, what are your gains so far? im just curious as i am thinking about gettin some B-drol myself.

What is your BP like bro?

Unfortunately I have not checked that out yet, but seeing as I was thinking about it and now you have mentioned it I think it's a good idea and go check it out.

As far as results go. I haven't done measurements yet, but I'm up about 15lbs. Strength is through the roof. I can visibly tell a difference in my body when looking in the mirror though. I'll have a couple pics I can post up later.

I was taking 2 caps a day which I believe is 20mg.

Unfortunately I have not checked that out yet, but seeing as I was thinking about it and now you have mentioned it I think it's a good idea and go check it out.

As far as results go. I haven't done measurements yet, but I'm up about 15lbs. Strength is through the roof. I can visibly tell a difference in my body when looking in the mirror though. I'll have a couple pics I can post up later.

I was taking 2 caps a day which I believe is 20mg.

Yeah bro, get that checked out. If you're going to be in this game invest in a one of the at home units that goes on your wrist. The dizziness could be a little worrisome but 20mg is a moderate dose...

Everyone should have a BP monitor!They are too cheap not to have.

RADAR

Top Bottom