Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of the Beastdrol cycle is near...

First off, thanks for all the good information. I am also at the end end of my 4 weeks and I have not seen any large increase in strength. This is the first stuff I have tried and I might be doing things wrong. Should I extend my cycle or go to post cycle and try again in a couple months?

First off, thanks for all the good information. I am also at the end end of my 4 weeks and I have not seen any large increase in strength. This is the first stuff I have tried and I might be doing things wrong. Should I extend my cycle or go to post cycle and try again in a couple months?

Ether you did something big time wrong or you are one of the 1 in 500000000000000000 you are a non responder. How big are you, how many caps a day were you taking and how were you taking them?

Sorry I did not respond to this sooner. I was really wrong when I posted no gains. And I was only taking 2 when I should have been taking 3. But I did gain alot on my arms I didnt feel like it, but the tape doesn't lie and my bench was hard to check because of pain in the center when i went above 400 lbs. Not sure what that is about, but I had that problem before I started taking anything. I am almost done with pct and will start Beast and Katana.

Top Bottom