Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective Cycle of 1-AD? (length? dosage?)

HarmsWayBC

I am considering doing a cycle of 1-AD since it seems to be what I am looking for in a pro-hormone (lean mass gains, little water retention and only moderate body weight increase, and especially since it promotes strength increases very well).........

However, at 40$ a bottle it's damn expensive......for a 5'10 170 man (roughly 8-9% bodyfat), what could an effective dose/cycle be?

3 caps a day for 20 days?
2 caps for 30 days?
3 caps one day, 2 caps the next, 1 cap the next...repeat....for 25 days?

Can an effective cycle be taken with one bottle?

probably not. the minimum recommended dosage is 1 cap 3x/day. the guys getting even beeter results generally take 6 per day...even at the lower dosage, 1 bottle would yield only a 20 day cycle, which probably isn't long enough...i'd try to get a second bottle.

Moderate cycle would be 2 caps 3 times a day for 6 weeks.
good cycle would be 3 caps 3 times a day for 6 to 8 weeks.

You will get your best results from a good cycle.

I would stick with 2 3Xday i went up to 3 3 Xa day and i didn't get better results.

Just get that extra bottle, believe me you will want it once things get rolling.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dillon

people, i just orderd 2 bottles 1-ad, i bottlw androspray, and one bottle tribestoron. What should i expect to see within the next month besides a dent in my fuckin wallet?

Patrick Arnold himself answered the question so I take this
as gospel seeing he is the guy that invented the shit

week 1 3 per day 1 tab times 3

weeks 2-5 6 per day 2 tabs times 3

with meals, the problem is that you will need to
buy 3 bottle$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
harmsway, the sad thing is that for 40 bucks you could buy the same quantity, actually more if you got the hookup, of dbol and get some real gains.

Sure you could order dbol for forty bucks but
1) you may get fake gear that is useless or perhaps worse (crap that is actually bad for you without any anabolic effect).
2) always a risk of getting is seized/confiscated or worse yet getting arrested, having to hire a lawyer, go to court, etc.
3) dbol likely has much greater liver toxicity than 1-AD
4) with only using dbol you will loose most of your gains post cycle. So if you are going to do dbol you had better also invest in another AAS such as deca and also follow through with Clomid/HCG. So now there are more things to buy.

There is much more to think about than a simply comparison of should I pay $40 for 1-AD or $40 for dbol. . . . . .

I would say that if you want to try 1-AD, then go for it but buy enough to at least provide 3 caps a day for the full 5 weeks. (Acutally I would probably go with 6 – 9 caps per day, but that is me.)

If you want to do a cycle of real gear, then do lots of research first. Then go for it, but be smart and safe about it.

Tony

:)

Top Bottom