Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do i need to cycle xenadrine>??

rgosit

i started taking my X tuesday and i had 1 pill before ilifted,
wednisday i took 2 before cardio... thursday i took 1 in the morning 1 before lift(12:50)
today i took 1 in the morning 2 midday

tomarow i will take 1 in the morning, and probbaly 2 before i run cardio.

ive herd peeple saying to cycle it??
next week i will take 2 in the morning and 2 before i lift or do cardio

should i go with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off??
2 weeks on 1 week off..

and when i come back on it..should i start slow?
starting with 1 pill..then 2 ETC???

yes, you can't take it straight ... maximum should be 8 weeks .... after that ... lay off for a week ... then continue ...

All the studies i remember looking at went at least 8 weeks, some even 26. But ive never heard of cycling ephedrine supplements every 2 weeks,i thought that was with clen? also doesnt the stimulatory effects ease off after a few weeks?

well if u suggest a longer cycle how long???
4 weeks on 1 week off????

well im taking X rite now.. and clen is an AS rite???
im 17 i dont kno how well clen would go with me...

at first i was planning on 2 weeks on 1 week off...

With any fat burner, the best way to take them is in divided doses 3 times throughout the day. They should generally be taken in 6 hr intervals as this seems to produce the best results. They should also be taken 2 days on 1 day as this will ensure that your body doesn't get used to the thermogenics. I personally take then at 6am 12pm & then again at 6pm, be sure to avoid taking them within 4 hrs or so of going to bed as they will distrupt your sleep. I would suggest taking the fat burners for no longer than 4 weeks with a weeks break in between.
best Wsihes,
Guy

The themogenics continue for a long ass time,im not sure how long,but i know its been shown at least for 26 weeks in one study. The stimulitory effects ease off after a few weeks,but that doesnt mean you stoped burning fat.

Here is one study where EC was administered for 24 weeks...look it shows greatest difference between EC and placebo group between weeks 8-24,so if u were a EC group member of this study and stoped after 8 weeks u would never get to the best period of your cycle, versus not using EC.

"Mean weight losses was significantly greater with the combination than with placebo from week 8 to week 24 (ephedrine/caffeine, 16.6 +/- 6.8 kg vs. placebo, 13.2 +/- 6.6 kg (mean +/- s.d.), P = 0.0015). "

Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1992 Apr;16(4):269-77

That was just a quote from it,not the whole thing. The combination group took 20mg of E and 200mg of C ,3 times a day for 24 weeks

Heres another one, the subjects were adolescents, this one was over 8 weeks too, i can't find any that were less than 8 weeks

Safety and efficacy of treatment with an ephedrine/caffeine mixture. The first double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study in adolescents.

Molnar D, Torok K, Erhardt E, Jeges S.

Department of Paediatrics, University of Pecs, Hungary. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The present study was performed to investigate the efficacy and safety of a caffeine/ephedrine (CE) mixture in obese adolescents. SUBJECTS: Thirty-two (m/f = 16/16) obese children were included into the study. They were treated by diet (calculated daily energy requirement minus 500 kcal) and either CE or placebo (PL) for 20 weeks in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Those weighing less than 80 kg took one tablet three times (100 mg/10 mg), whereas those weighing more than 80 kg took two tablets three times per day. There were three dropouts (girls) from the PL group. The age, weight body mass index (BMI) values (mean (range)) of the PL and CE groups were 16.0 (14.3-17.6) and 16.0 (14.2-17.7) y, 103.0 (77.2-126.4) and 104.8 (69.8-150.2) kg, 35.2 (28.3-42.3) and 36.5 (31.3-51.8) kg/m2, respectively. RESULTS: The decrease in relative body weight, BMI and body fat (measured by bioelectric impedance) was significantly (P < 0.05) greater in the CE group (mean +/- s.d.; 14.4 +/- 10.5%, 2.9 +/- 1.9 kg/m2, 6.6 +/- 6.0 kg) than in the PL group (2.2 +/- 5.8%, 0.5 +/- 1.6 kg/m2, 0.5 +/- 2.7 kg). Relative body weight decreased by more than 5% in 81% of the CE group, out only in 31% of the PL group. Adverse events were negligible and did not differ between the CE and PL groups. Withdrawal symptoms were mild, transient and their frequency and severity were not different between the placebo and active groups. CONCLUSION: According to the present pilot study, CE can be a safe and effective compound for the treatment of obesity in adolescents.

So theres no reason to stop before 8 weeks,some people suggest taking a break after 8 weeks minumum,but that doesnt mean you cant go for 24 weeks or longer,there was another study where that was done for one year,and their was only 1 2 week break taken, i think if i was reading it right.

Just wanted to say I made an error on my last post and on the top of this one.when i said 26 weeks,i could only find studies going 24 weeks straight before taking at least a 2 week break,their might be some that go 26 or more straight,but i couldnt find them if they exist.

Last edited:
Doesn't the bottle have directions that state something like 2 weeks on-1 week off? I seem to remember that. In any case, your body will get used to anything after a while-same with the X. You'll see less and less reaction over time unless you give your bod a chance to recover from it. I use clen alot-and its the same with that stuff which is more powerful. Have to take a week off every few to let your body recover from it.

hmm.. the bottle says not to take it for longer then 8 weeks at a time.... this is my second week.. i took 4 pills today 2in the morning 2 midday..and after taking the 2nd dose at like 12:50...then having dimmax(creatine) at 2:05.. i kinda hada headache.. and i got lightheaded in my workout do u think this was from the combo... last momday i had a simmilar prob but none of the toher days..

should i cycle?? or no????

i have 2 bottle should i just take it strate till i run out??

Top Bottom