Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermatologist fee?

Enock

Being a self studying student I don't fall under my parents medical insurance. Does anyone have any idea how much a visit to the dermatologist would run me? I hoping for a script for accutane at which point I know I wouldn't quite be able to keep refilling the prescription from cost but hope that my parents would help me out. I've been before when I was under but was put on anti-biotics which did nothing. Havn't been since the medical coverage was lost. Face fucking hurts like hell right now sceduling an appointment would at least let me look forward to brighterdays ahead.

This is just a guess based on my experience with doctors in general. First of all, a lot of docs won't even let you in the door without insurance, so you might have to do some calling around. If you find someone who will see you, you're probably looking at around, I'd say $60 - $100 just for an appointment.

Ok I'm gonna take a guess at $65, Going to schedule one tommorrow. who ever I see he better as hell put me on.

Enock, ask your doc for Cleocin T. It worked wonders on my face. Accutane wont be fun if you get it.
Good luck

Top Bottom