Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best legal steroid?

lol, what?

I'll take you up on that one without thinking twice, and i'd easily win.

Monsterdrol will give you so much more strength, power and lean size than you could ever imagine in 4 weeks using any possible combination of anything non-hormonal. It wouldn't even be close.

Monsterdrol has been a little stronger than dbol for me(at an equal dose of 30mg), with less sides. It has been exacly like getting the power and strength from dbol, with the body comp changes of anavar or winny(i've taken anavar so i know), only the muscle gains have been more pronounced. And i have gotten zero side effects myself at 30mg daily (6 caps a day).

And, if icon is as good as the few people i have talked to that use it say, then that combined with monsterdrol would be outmatched only by illegals drugs.

Monsterdrol and icon are not prohormones, they are steroids. Prohormones have to be converted inside the body to an active form. That is where you get all those super shitty side effects from. The byproducts of conversion to an active anabolic substance leave dog shit in your bloodstream basically.

Monsterdrol and icon are active as-is.

A protein powder mix with carbs and arginine in it, a free-test booster and a blood volumizer cannot match monsterdrol. No way, no how, never. Not even close.

I'd bet my life on that and so would anyone who has actually used monsterdrol.

+1

Finaflex 550 for dry lean gains, methyl v test for more of a combination wet/dry gains. both have had great reviews. Monsterdrol and Tri Bolic are good as well. Straight tren with Epistane is solid too.

I have used Monsterdrol with great results!

Top Bottom