Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would some one with a heart murmur have complications if they took AAS.

I have a friend that has a heart murmur and has had open heart surgery at 9years old for another heart murmur.He wants to get on the juice but he is not sure if that would cause complications and I do not know either.Can any1 on here help me out with some info?He is now 40 yrs old and has never had heart problems again.

First off I'm not a doctor nor have experience with heartmurmurs but if someone had some history of heart problems even if it was awhile back I would be concerned about complications the could arise as a result of the elevated blood pressure of using AAS. I'll bump for someone with more specific knowledge on this subject

gymratforlife said:
I have a friend that has a heart murmur and has had open heart surgery at 9years old for another heart murmur.He wants to get on the juice but he is not sure if that would cause complications and I do not know either.Can any1 on here help me out with some info?He is now 40 yrs old and has never had heart problems again.

He should go on some short acting Test and monitor his blood pressure daily. That way if he sees any short of rise he can quickly go off.

proceed with caution. i have heart problems, anything that affects blood pressure and the like should be monitored with great care.

Tought question to answer. There are many types of heart murmurs. They range from harmless and of no consequence to very serious heart and health problems.

I would try to find a good sports medicine physician to whome I could trust before I started popping the pins.

kevin7

Tell your cardiologist.
If there is a leak alongwith murmur, then it may be dangerous.
He probably had surgery done to his heart valves.
Don't start without talking to your cardiologist who would know all the details about your heart.

Top Bottom