Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would some one with a heart murmur have complications if they took AAS.

If he has a cardiologist who uses AS he should consult with him. Otherwise he's going to get a resounding NO from a US cardiologist whether it's dangerous or not. This is where demonizing steroids in the medical community does the most damage. The cardiologist is likely very unfamiliar with AAS but will give you the typical, programmed, knee jerk, response. So the question will, in fact, go unanswered.

If he's done steroids in the past he already has more information about what will happen than he's ever going to get from a cardiologist. And don't read this as a recommendation that he cycles. Like I said, there is no answer and there isn't likely to be.

im no Dr, but in my personal opinion, i wouldnt mess with gear if i had any type of heart conditions.

I have a Heart murmur that was caused from a wild mustang(horse) kicking over my heart hence breaking a couple of ribs,but never the less I still use GEAR,I just watch my Blood Pressure very closely,and listen to my body.Eveyone needs to make their own choice in a matter that could in effect be very DANGEROUS.To me its worth it to others it might not be,but to each his own PEACE

TRAINHD said:
I have a Heart murmur that was caused from a wild mustang(horse) kicking over my heart hence breaking a couple of ribs,but never the less I still use GEAR,I just watch my Blood Pressure very closely,and listen to my body.Eveyone needs to make their own choice in a matter that could in effect be very DANGEROUS.To me its worth it to others it might not be,but to each his own PEACE

I would have to agree with this. Does he have high blood pressure now? I would assume with his history that if he did have high BP his doctor has him on medication to control that. If he chooses to use I would make sure that he uses plenty of anti-E to keep down bloat and BP.

Top Bottom