Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working on Second Cycle - Had 1st cycle issues

mrteacher

Stats.
Age 38
Height 6'2"
Weight 195 - 200
BF% 12% - 13%
Goals I want to gain lean Muscle and would like to be around 205 - 210lbs (Ive been 190 -200lbs for years and would like to try 205 - 210)
I want to look good, feel good and be able to stay active as long as I can.
Background I am not a professional athlete but I do compete on a local level as recreation. Mountain Biking, Tri-Athalons, Softball. I have been training recreationally for years and spend most of my time lifting weights with some cardio. I have been working on and improving my diet and training to a higher degree for the past 5 years. I wanted to try a cycle and did to some success. I want to start another but would like input and to resolve some problems first.

Here is my plan thus far
Cycle
1-12 Test Enanthate 500mgs (Twice a week 250mgs) distributed intramuscular
1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED distributed oral
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 ED (will adjust dosage after blood test week 7) distributed oral
1-14 HCG .25mg EOD distributed subcutaneous

PCT
15-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50
15-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20

I am going to try and keep my diet at these Macros thoughout. (Im not too concerned if my calories go over)
Protien 200-250g
Carbs 300-350g
Fats 75-100g

I would appreciate any input on this plan
Questions or Ideas I would like resolved:
Should I start my Aromasin at 12.5 ED?
How much Dianabol and for how long?
What to expect from the Dianabol?
Should I increase Enanthate dose to 600+ after week 8?
What are your opinions on the Sarm Ostarine during PCT?

Here are issues I had with my first cycle.
My plan was to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg EW of enanthate. I was poorly informed by a good friend on cycling but thanks to this and other forums I came out ok. I did not use an AI to start. I gained about 10 lbs in the first 2-3 weeks, at the time I though it was muscle but I know now it was water weight. I got a blood test and of course my estrodoil was through the roof. I jumped on Aromasin at 25mg ed and got bloods 4 weeks later, 10 lbs lighter and I was in the high/normal range. Although frightning I learned my lesson (do your research). NOW HERE IS WHERE I AM CHOOSING MY WORDS CAREFULLY AS TO NOT GET BANNED FOR FISHING. I had a bad reaction to the test as did my friend (who is a long time user). 3 days after every shot I got horrible pain. I could barely walk after a glute shot. The injection area was warm and had some slight edema but never developed an abscess. I did feel like I had a cold most of the time, Im shure do to my body fighting an "infection". I thought it was Nube PIP but it was for every shot for 8 weeks. I couldnt take the pain anymore so I had to stop at week 8. My friend stopped after 4 injections. I do not want this to happen again. My friend says the source is Very legit and this must have been a bad batch. I am planning on going with this source again...if it comes through. Is there a way to tell if I am going to have pain again unless I inject? Am I stupid for using this source again? The lab was Dark Horse Labs...I will post pics of the vials Later.

You want to shoot for something like 400 grams of protein per day, and adjust your carbs as the scale and mirror dictate.

Get rid of the nolva in the PCT and do;

Clomid 50/25/25/25
One of the natty stacks available from a sponsor here

If you have concerns about your source ask around to see what other people are saying about it before moving forward.

no way would I use that source again.. bad batch? lol.. if it is a legit source they should never be selling bad batches

Yea fuck that olive oil , im assuming you switched injections sites and pinned in proper regions and not directly into sciatic lol

Yea fuck that olive oil , im assuming you switched injections sites and pinned in proper regions and not directly into sciatic lol

I did rotate. Left quad, right quad, left shoulder right shoulder.
It was the same every time. Quads hurt like hell on the 3rd day and had to limp around for the next 5 days. Shoulders didnt hurt as bad but would swell and hurt for 5 days.

Sucks to have your source go to this.

Top Bottom