Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work out schedule and question on plan please write opinion

protobe

I am around 190lbs i have good muscle well i've been off training lately my grandma died but i have some meat on me now i train intesely 5 times a week i know what i'm doing training and nutritional wise i need help on the juice info and how my plan is i laid out. This will be my first cycle and i want to know if i want to get upt o 280lbs -300 in a year or two if the plan i have is good
( deca/nitrix/bicreatol/nlarge2/consuming 3500 calories a day)
thanks Josh i know i have a lot of threads i just signed up so i'm new at this but heres my workout plan
Sunday-chest and tris& abs
Monday-Legs
Tuesday_off
Wednesday-Back and Bis
Thursday-shoulders and forearms
friday-off
sat-abs and calves
well i want to gaine that much in 3 years i have till i will start competing and i want to be t least 250 in three years but i want to get up to 310 pounds if i go pro and when i'm more experienced and have some wins on my belt
thanks for the help please write
Josh

umm...... well maybe u'd like to go to the training board and check out the dc training method- its on the training method sticky post. great for quick mass gains.

I dont know if you can put on 90-110lbs in one year. I guess its possible, but I would set more realistic goals. Gear will not produce a miracle.

Where are squats ??? thats one of the most mass produceing exercises you can get!!!

RADAR

Two things: 1. no squat = no leg development 2. You shouldn't do forearms the day after you do curls. You use a lot of forearms when you curl. You're not giving your forearms enough time to rest.

BigB_79 said:
I dont know if you can put on 90-110lbs in one year. I guess its possible, but I would set more realistic goals. Gear will not produce a miracle.

how the hell is that possible? Its not even remotely possible.....and definetely not healthy. Thats a lb every 3 days......
Most people consider it a success if they gain 10-15 pounds of LBM in a year, juice or not

protobe, how tall are you? these are NOT realistic goals at all. If you're only eating 3500 cals a day you shouldnt be touching the juice. I have a feeling your diet and training leave a lot to be desired. like BigB said..gear wont produce a miracle.

As others have said, your goals are not reasonable (or, I submit, even possible).

You are 190 lbs and only eating 3500 cals to bulk? You should be eating at least 4500 to 5000 cals if you are serious.

Go check out the training board. I think there are many routines posted there that will better serve you then the one you posted.

Get those two things in line (diet and training) before you start thinking about gear.

Top Bottom